46

Narrator
Michelle was annoyed with Cassie for snitching on Fez. She felt like she could've at least told her beforehand.

At school, she could tell Cassie was trying to avoid her. Which was kind of weird because it wasn't like Michelle was going to beat her up about it. But Cassie had been acting stand-offish since they had returned to school after New Years.

Maddy and Michelle were walking down the hallway together from class when they spotted Cassie approaching them from across the hallway.

"There's Cass" Maddy points out noticing her. She had her arms folded and had a look of fear on her face which both of them noticed "What's up with her?"

"Hmm I don't know" Michelle says noticing Cassie rush to go down another hallway. "She looks...scared"

Maddy and Michelle share a look of suspicion "Weird" the two of them say at the same time.

Truth is, Cassie was in fact petrified of Michelle as well as Maddy. After New Years, she couldn't bring herself to face the two of them. She felt like deep down they knew about her and Nate.

Also, Nate said something over the phone that had scared her.

"If Michelle finds out she'll hate you"

"Yeah but she'll forgive me eventually...right?"

"Me she'll forgive. But you? She'll actually kill but with her being pregnant and all she might get Maddy to do it for her"

That was enough to put the living fear into Cassie. The secret was eating her alive and ultimately she felt alone. She had no one to turn to.

She couldn't turn to Kat because she would instantly tell Michelle. Maddy wasn't an option either because she'd probably punch her in the face for betraying Michelle.

That was another thing.

Maddy and Michelle were always super close. They seemed to have a different connection in comparison to everyone else. And the two of them together were terrifying.

Maddy was someone who appeared to be very sure of themself. She knew who she was and always got revenge on those who crossed her.

Cassie vividly remembers witnessing Maddy swing girls against walls by their ponytails.

Michelle was similar but she was more unpredictable than Maddy which made her more menacing. When she started dating Nate she progressively became scarier.

The two of them loved to make each other jealous whenever they had gotten into a fight or had a little "off" moment in their relationship.

But every girl that Nate had gotten with had eventually faced the wrath of Michelle.

There was a specific incident in which Nate made out with this girl named Audrey at a party one weekend. Strictly to piss off Michelle per usual.

By Monday, the two of them were back together holding hands and kissing in the hallway.

A couple days later Cassie and Michelle had gone to the bathroom together and ran into Audrey.