03: Senju entered the group (2)

It's a hot summer and if a human would be allowed to temporarily become a fish Mai would probably grabbed that chance to become one of them and swim in a fishbowl without a care in the world.

"Is this a free trial on hell?" the girl murmurs as she roll on the wooden floor of her room with a fan on her hand. She can't afford to use the aircon for 24 hours because she wants to save money.

She's been thinking of adopting a pet like a cat but being a fur mommy requires to have an enough money for cat foods, cat litters and any things that necessary for her future fur baby.

The auburn haired female picks up her phone again and browse on the internet to find what kind of cat she wanna adopt then at the middle of her scrolling she received a message from Senju inviting her on a movie marathon in Brahman's private hideout.

"Wait, Brahman's private hideout? Which means-" The girl sighed slightly scratching the back of her head. Going in Brahman's private hideout which means seeing Wakasa again. She still can't get over from their previous encounters and now she will have to face that guy with a weird looking hairstyle that surprisingly suits on him.

"Mai, you shouldn't lose your cool just because of him. You can just turn down her invitation then make an alibi that you're busy and besides it's too hot to move an inch today." She told to herself and tries to be comfortable again on her spot in front of electric fan.

She type her response on her phone but she received another message before she could even send her reply.

Senju: Your prince is waiting.

It took her 1 minute to realize what Senju means on her message.

Wtf?!!

She hurriedly get up from the floor and look outside the open window of her apartment, she slaps herself when she saw the man she badly wants to avoid patiently waiting on the ground floor with a lollipop stick on his mouth.

I must be dreaming... What the heck, Imaushi-san is doing here?

Mai deleted her supposed to be her alibi message for Senju and replaced it with a voice message.

"Prince my ass"

--

For the years of living on earth believing that she's an intellectual person this is the first time she got confused on what she will going to do.

It's too hot outside and she can't afford to make that man wait for her under the sun while she's on the run on making herself look presentable but if she invited him to go inside her apartment he will see her wearing an oversized thin shirt and shorts while her hair is in messy bun. She's not really prepared for this and she have no time to change another clothes.

Mai is deeply wondering on what's running in Senju's mind right now. It seems like the god is playing a prank on her.

She took a peak on the man outside, she could clearly see that Wakasa already looks so uncomfortable on his state.

"Okay, I can do this."

She will invite him in her apartment but before she fetch him she made a last minute look if everything inside is organized.

--

"Imaushi-san, sorry I took long. I-I was busy. It's too hot here, you can wait inside my apartment."

Mai can't stop the nervousness pooling on her chest when she approached him, but one thing that she noticed on his face are the beads of sweats on his forehead and neck.

He's also not wearing his Brahman uniform which is a good choice prolly  because of the hot weather. He's just in his plain white crew neck shirt, black sweatpants and his usual sandals.

"I don't mind." That's his only reply followed by a pregnant silence between them.

"Let's go inside."

Wakasa followed the lead of the younger girl on his apartment, he already lost the count on how many times did he swallowed his own saliva whenever his mouth went dry due to the hot weather.

At first he didn't agree when Senju suddenly asked him to fetch Mai from her apartment but he have no choice because the pink haired girl didn't stop to pester him until he said yes.

Before he went his way to Mai's apartment complex he never forget to give his friend, Takeomi a death glare. He have a strong hunch that Senju already know about his damn feelings towards her friend and Takeomi, that guy who can't keep a secret efficiently might be the one responsible for it.

"Make yourself comfortable Imaushi-san, wait- what kind of beverage you want? I'll get you some."

"Water is fine."

Wakasa seats on the small couch and roam his eyes on the furnitures and the interior design of her apartment, it really gives him a strong Mai vibes, everything looks so simple yet cute and elegant. There's a small shelf filled with different kinds of book, a cabinet with pictures frames neatly put on top of it and even the pink clock on the wall didn't escape from his eyes.

This is the first time he set his foot inside her apartment and also the first time he saw her wearing an oversized T-shirt and a short, he tried his best not to stare at her too much that's why he puts all his attention around not on her. Staring someone is rude.

"Here."

Mai handed him a glass of cold water, Wakasa's long fingers slightly brushed on her own but she tried to ignore that unexplained feeling that she felt.

"What was that?" She asked to herself.

The older man drinks the glass of cold water in one gulp.
He can't deny that he felt refreshed by the drink.

"Uhm, Imma just change my clothes for a minute."
Mai immediately run to her room and closed it. Behind the closed door she holds her chest who beats loudly that she can even hear it on her ears. She needs to calm down but when she tries to close her eyes to make a deep breath the image of Wakasa Imaushi drinking a water with a sweat dripping on his sexy neck flashing into her mind.

"Senjuuu it's your fault." She whispers.

-
Unedited because college life is killing meh- jk