02: Senju entered the group (1)

"Nii-chan" Senju lowers her voice as she tugs the sleeves of Takeomi's Brahman uniform. The older guy who don't have any resemblance to his younger sister knitted his brows with confusion.

"What is it, Senju?" He taps his cigarette on the ashtray and tried tocus on what his sister will say because she looks so serious.

"I've been wanting to ask this, I noticed that Waka and Mai-chan didn't interact with each other that much. Is there something wrong with them?"

The poor guy almost choke on his cigarette and cough like there's no tomorrow.

"Tsk..tskk.. That's what you get from smoking to much nii-chan, why don't you try to quit? Geez!"
The girl pat her big brother's back to sooth him, the sound of Takeomi's cough isn't pleasant in her ears.

"What happened to you Takeomi? You sound like a dying pig."
Speaking of the devil, the guy that they was talking about entered inside the room with Benkei, their hands is filled with plastic bags they bought in convenience store because they were planning to watch movies and movies aren't exciting without foods.

Wakasa put the foods on the small table and went in the hideout's mini kitchen to grab some water. It's summer and the weather is too hot for his liking.

"Shut up, Waka."
Takeomi said but in the back of his mind he badly wants to teased his friend about the little secret he hides that will prolly answer Senju's questions on what exactly going on.

The guy with a scar on his face secretly smirked as he planned something he thinks "funny" but it won't come in reality without the help of his beloved sister, Senju.

"Ehem.." Takeomi nudge his sister and when he caught her attention he quickly whisper on her ears.

"Invite Mai-chan here and make Waka fetch her."

After getting the idea from his brother Senju immediately sent a text messages to her bestie's phone number.

"Omi-niichan you owe me an explanation why you suddenly want Mai-chan and Waka to get closer- Don't tell me he likes her-"

Takeomi cut her words using his hands to cup her mouth, Wakasa is only few meters away from them, that guy might look harmless with his sleepy and laid back face but he hides another type of him that will definitely stab someone's eye using a dango stick.

"Don't make conclusions, you told me earlier that you noticed they rarely interact with each other, I'm doing them a favor." Takeomi whisper back to Senju who already wear a shit-eating grin on her beautiful face.

"You're bad at lying, onii-chan. I clearly see it. Better luck next time." Senju smirked. "Oh- that also explains why he  is unusually more silent when Mai-chan is around huh-"

"You kid, shut up he might hear you."

He playfully headlock his little sister while both of them are on the couch. Senju as a lady who doesn't want to lose and always strived to be strong grabbed her older brother's hair not giving any shit about hours that Takeomi spend for his hair, she will definitely remind him who's the boss.

On the other side of the room Benkei watched the Akashi siblings having their mini wrestling and at this moment Senju is already on Takeomi's back torturing the old man.

"You have to carry me like this for the whole day because you lose, onii-chan."

Wakasa having  feelings towards Mai is only a secret between the 3 older men but because of Takeomi's recklessness Senju finally entered the group.