2

She was still on the ground , lifelessly , staring at the ceiling. Silently .

Everything was silent , she just wanted to hear the silence and die , just die.

Nothing attracted her now , she was just feeling disgusted by herself.

Ringggg...

The alarm of the Mobile indicated to get ready for college. She did not have any choice but to move on . But how?

It wasn't that easy for her , yet she tried to be strong.

She stood up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom and slightly removed her clothes and took a shower .

She twisted the knob of shower and the cold water started dripping from her head to the floor of the bathroom .

Thoughts started covering her head again but she just thought of god at this time ,

She always did.

Whenever she felt something was wrong with her , she would just think of god and it calmed her.

"Help me Jesus " she prayed and completed her shower and came to room wrapping a towel around her body .

She was about to take the clothes from the bed but then her eyes fell on the mirror right beside her .

She looked at her reflection in the mirror.  She was disgusted of herself.

How could she let anyone destroy her virginty ?

Was she that naive and Idiot ? She failed at everything but didn't failed at being disgusting . She thought .

She stared at her reflection for next 2 minutes , like she just ...

Spaced out.

Then again , she went near her bed and took her clothes and wore them .

Uniform , white shirt , black jeans , hair  tied in a pony tail , glasses and black shoes. Typical College Student look.

She went to the kitchen and made a quick breakfast , even though she didn't want to eat anything . She had to.

She ate something and took all her necessity belongings and went outside of the house.

She arrived at her college .

She was lost in her thoughts and  walking in the hallways as she crashed with someone .

"Hey watch out weirdo " they said as she looked up , and saw a Boy , much older than her but yet quite young.

He handed her , her mobile which fell on the floor. She took it silently , with no emotion and a strsight face  and went inside the class.

He just stared where she went and confused that she didnt even said a sorry neither expected for him to say.

Class started and she was sitting in the last bench of the left side  ,in the corner.

She didn't have the courage to face anyone at the moment . She was broken but didn't wanted to tell it to anyone.

Students slowly started entering the class.

Her head was aching very heavily so she decided to keep her head down on the bench . But soon after she heard the students whispering something. 

"Hi, I am your new professor for this semester

And I'm Min Yoongi "

He said with a cold look and looked all the students in the class.

Her head was still aching but after hearing this voice , she immediately looked up and saw

Whom she crashed with today.

Vote or I will kick your butt 😃🔪

Thank you for reading.