tomtord smut (wtf am I doing with my life)

Foxy pov
I was in my room scared then wolfo walked in and I was about to hug him, but he pushed he back on my back and he put he's feet were my dick was at and I was scared and shake. He grunted at me and push hes feet down and rub it I cover my mouth and tear up bc I didn't like it. I scared to make sound. Simba came to Check on me then he saw wolfo. He jumped on him and they shared to fight. I ran out and hug tom scared and he was holding me while edd and matt went to stop wolfo and simba.

Edd pov
Me and matt tried to stop the other two from fighting but they didn't they keep fighting and I didn't want my face to get hurt but matt had a hold of wolfo and tord had a hold of simba. They were like wild animals... I mean there animals so ummmm yeeaaahhh. I looked at Foxy to check on him but tom looked at me scary so I back away scared. Athere the two calm down. Tord, tom and foxy was cuddling but foxy was asleep beside them and I looked what a bump was doing on tord.

Tord pov
Tom was jerking me off but I try to get he's hand off me but he wouldn't stop so I had to cover my mouth. Edd was looking so I thrown a pillow at he's face and he started to cry and look at the mirror quickly to check he face. Foxy was asleep but he was sleeping weird. Tom started to jerk me off faster and I cover my mouth. But it felt so good but I didn't let that stop me... but I wanted to moun for my daddy~. "Daddy~" I was lucky. Everyone was asleep but foxy was still in the living room with us. I uncovered my mouth and started to moun and I know tom was liking it and I couldn't handle it so I uncovered us and started to finger myself and tom smirks.

Tom pov
Tord was fingering he's self and I was getting hard and I keep jerking him off and I lick he's neck and he was mouning "f-fuck me daddy~" I got more horny and I started to fuck him '1 hour later' tord was tired and cum was everywhere on him and some on the couch. He was purring and I was cleaning us up and I just realized me and tord has to shower together but I didn't really mind. I got dress and I picked up foxy to put him into bed he's bed then walked out. Then I grab tord and then I put him into the bathtub, then I put him in warm water and let him sit there until I came back. I came back with clean clothes then I sat down in the bathtub with him and I realized he was trying to get the cum out of him but I stopped him for doing that.

Tord pov
Tom stopped me from getting the cum out of me then he said "I want babys~ my little mosnter~" I blush and looked away blushing but then he lifts my legs and fingers me and I was trying to get free but I was trying not to moun. I bite him and I turn around and grab he's hair "y-you do that again I will fucking rip you fucking hentai!" I was sure he was not going to do it again but he shoves he's fingers up ass and I mouned. I accidentally sat down and I mouned louder and I was on he's dick. I was tearing up because I felt tom move me up and down.