Dinner-last chapter!!

***Alex's pov***

It has now been 9 months since Bethany was born and today is Bradley's birthday. As it is a Saturday we don't have work which is a big blessing as Bradley and I are both back full time now and Bethany has either been coming to the show with us or she has been with Lizzy who has been the best, I couldn't be more thankful right now. As tonight is Bradley's birthday I have kindly asked Mia if there was a chance she could look after her so me and Bradley can have a night to ourselves for the first time since she was born. Mia accepted and Bradley has just dropped her off there so I have just put the dinner in the oven and prepared everything that needs to be prepared before I am now going off towards the shower so I can get dressed into a new dress that I brought the other day especially just for today. I also got Bradley a very nice short dress for her birthday which she opened earlier but I didn't tell her why I got it. 

This is the dress I am wearing, Bradley told me a few weeks ago that she would love to see me in this dress when we were shopping so I secretly bought it just for this. 

Then this is the dress that I brought Bradley and I can't wait to see her in it

Then this is the dress that I brought Bradley and I can't wait to see her in it. #

***Having dinner***

***Having dinner***

I am sat at the table while watching Bradley sip her her wine and I am trying to control myself and not pounce on her until she has finished her meal. 

Alex: Have you had a nice birthday baby?

Bradley: It has been amazing thank you babe, You know all I wanted was to spend the day with you and our daughter.

Alex: Hmm and what about the night

Bradley: Well that will all depend on whether I can even make it to our bedroom after eating all of that food.

Alex: While I have 2 more presents for you.

Bradley: OH yeh?

Alex: Yeh, I don't know how to start this so you will just have to bare with me okay?

Bradley: Okay, what is it, you are scaring me

Alex: Over that last 2 years my life has change so much and all of it has been for the best, I got to met you, my soulmate, the love of my life. I got to tell the world what was going on behind the scenes at the show and make sure that no women at our show felt unsafe and I would never of been able to do it without your help. We have gone from hating each other to friends to loving each other more than I thought it was possible to love each other and of course we have our amazing and gorgeous baby girl. I know that what we have will be forever and I don't want to spend another minute away from you until the day we die. Bradley Jackson will you make me the happiest women in the world. Will you marry me?

I got down on one knee on the floor before pulling the ring out from the boobs where I had hid it because dresses never have pocket which I always find so fucking annoying. 

Bradley: Of course I will marry you, I have never been so happy in my life. I love you so fucking much baby.

Alex: I love you so fucking much too.

_________________________

Hey guys it's Lesley here, I just want to thank you all for the love on this book and I am starting to run out of idea and the motivation to write this book so this will be the last chapter of this book. I am sorry as I know lots of you love this book but I have lots of exams coming up and I won't have time to write this book. I hope you like where I ended it as I wanted to end it on a happy note. Anyway thank you!!

Lesley (lovinganistons on insta)