Chapter 6

The picture above 👆👆 is the outfit Calum picked out for Susan the picture with the outfit is what Calum looked like in the outfit

At Susan and Calum's apartment
Susan's POV
Me and Calum thought we should go to the concert to night because we wanted to support jasmine and her boyfriend band it could be fun. I decide I should change into some thing else because my shirt and Calum's was practically covered in mascara because of me crying all over him. I let him pick out my outfit our else he would have kept being annoying so I told him that if let him do would he be quiet he said yes. He came back quickly and he was already dressed and then he handed me my clothes and I saw that he picked the same thing for both of us I didn't mind it was really cute for him to do that. I just really love him. He's the best thing to happened to me. I quickly change into my outfit and redo my make up so we can leave for the concert.
✌️👫✌️👫✌️👫✌️👫✌️👫✌️👫
Calum's POV
Susan and me thought we should go tonight to support jasmine and her boyfriends band R5. We both decided to change into something else both of our shirts are practically covered in mascara stains. I kept being annoying until Susan let me pick out her outfit. She finally gave in and went to go change first then I went to pick her outfit it completely matched mine which is good because she's my girlfriend and I want everyone to know it. She's my world I don't know what I would do if she wasn't mine. I would die with out her I love her a lot. I woke up from my day dream by Susan. She told me she needed five minutes to finish getting ready. I just sat there and looked at her while she re applied her make up and thought to myself she's all mine.
💑💏💑💏💑💏💑💏💑💏💑💏

Sorry guys for not uploading and I hope you guys liked this chapter