Partners in crime~

Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ!!!

"Hello...sorry sir, we lost them"

"What!!? U had one job and u couldn't do even that much?"

"We apologize sir. I'll make sure to catch them since I'm sure they couldn't make it far from us---"

"Do whatever u wants, leagal or illegal, but catch them. They've literally stolen the damn guillotine file from Mr.Khun u know what that means right?"

"Y-yes sir....we will try to track them"

"U better do or else we all will be fired in no time. Over"

*call disconnected*

*On the other hand:

Lisa was currently going through the papers to make sure they are the exact ones that they wanted.

"So finally we got the holy book of underworld in our hands" Lisa said sighing in satisfaction.

"Bastard really thought I would let him go like that after he betrayed me. Fool"
Jungkook spat as Lisa chuckled.

"Right. The guts he had to betray the boss of the underworld he just took birth in"

Jungkook who had a well respected top position in the underworld which is known for all sort of illegal works was currently on his way to their own made island.

Money & Power makes every illegal thing legal.
And that's what Jungkook had. Money & power.

Lisa was just a partner in crime to accomplish all those illegal stuff. Well not until they fell for each other.
Now they were more than just partners in crime.

"How did u even managed to get inside that khun's big ass house with so much security in it?" Joon asked who was sitting in the front on their private jet as they were flying towards their destination.

Lisa looked at Jungkook and smirked.

Jungkook brought her closer to himself and tucked Lisa's hair behind her ears.

"Womans always had been a weakness of us mens hyung. And he was a man after all" He said as Lisa gave a grinned.

"What do u mean?" The half-asleep Yoongi asked.

"He fell for my woman's beauty hyung. And allowed her inside his so called "well-protected-house" himself"
He said pecking Lisa's lips lightly.

"So basically u are saying u sent Lisa to such a dangerous work for money? Wow that was really ungentleman of u kook" Said Jimin scolding the younger a bit.

"I didn't wanted to. But Lisa kept on insisting that I couldn't refuse at the end"

"And just because I'm a woman doesn't means I'm weak y'all.... I didn't spent years learning boxing and all for nothing" Lisa said as everyone nodded.

Her brave heart was one of the reasons why the heartless underworld boss fell deep for her.

After half an hour the jet finally landed in the destination as they reached their place.

After taking a hot bath, the couple chose to cuddle.

They were currently in bed as Lisa was hugging Jungkook's bare body carassing his abs.

Their attention suddenly got diverted to the phone call.

"Who's calling u at such late night bub?" Jungkook asked trying to read the name but only a unknown number was visible.