Straight like a ruler~

"I'll turn you straight like a ruler tonight"
                     ........................

Lisa's POV:

Look at him.
Having a good time with his another best friend, Park Jimin.

He kept on complementing his dressing sense while ruffling his hair.

Asshole.

Why do I need to be mad. They're just best friends right? It's not like he's gay---THAT'S THE ISSUE RIGHT THEIR!

He's gay.

Atleast that's what he told me.

Now not only the female asses who throws themselves at him, but even the dicks with whom he interacts bothers me to hell.

Now he has the audacity to look like a buffet in that leather jacket and flirt with his best friend?

Fuck me.

I was cursing under my breathe while sending death glares to him not until, suddenly our eyes met.

Don't know if it was just me tripping or he actually winked at me.

His eyes were locked with mine as I observed his tongue clicking inside him mouth. The sharp jawline was shining due to the sun rays falling right at his face, making him look ethereal.

Yes that's my choice.
That's Jeon Jungkook.

Just then he looked away focussing back on Jimin who whispered something in his ears, making him reply with a nod.

I saw his hands ruffling the blondé dude's hair for the nth time.

As I had enough, I stood up barging straight out of the canteen.

I'm not evil, but I am no saint either who will just back off and let someone go whom I wants.

I'll turn you straight like a ruler Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV:

And cut!!!

Jiminie hyung and me looked at each other before.....bursting into fits of laughter.

"What the hell dude, I was having a hard time breathing by the way she was glaring at me" He complained as I chocked on my laugh.

"Only if looks can kill, I'm sure u were going to your grave today hyung" I chuckled while he punched my shoulder.

"Shut up brat. And tell me what the hell is the purpose behind this act?"

He asked as I got silent. I didn't wanted to actually make her upset. No I had no such intentions of hurting her.
I just wanted to bring out her true feelings for me when she keeps on denying.
I know those looks aren't just of a friend looking at another guy as JUST "friends"

I know whatever we have can be taken to another level....where we will have more than just a mere "freindship"

I was tired of living somewhere between lovers and friends.
So this is the way I came across to get her.
That's the purpose. I want HER to SCREAM on the top of her lungs what she feels for me.
Now even if for that I've to piss her off a bit, I'll do it. Jealousy is a thing that always works.

I looked at hyung who was waiting for my response while gave him a small smile.

"You will know hyung. For now let's continue with what we are doing since I'm having fun witnessing this possessive side of hers"
I winked at hyung who just shook his head.