Private Sessions~

"Wait---not here--"

"Lower down ur moans and we would be fine"

...........

"And that's how we have ended this lesson as well"
Lisa looked at her students while closing the book in her hands.

"And as I already told u the test on this lesson will be conducted tomorrow so everyone better be prepared"
She strictly said as her students started to whine not wanting any stressful exams.

Except one.
Who was looking intensely to his teacher.

Lisa noticed his dark eyes as she spoke,
"What happened Jungkook? Got anything to say against the test?"

He smirked and stood up getting Lisa all bothered up.

"Nope Ms.lalisa, Just wondering if I can get some private sessions on this lesson since I still have doubts regarding this topic"
Jungkook asked as Lisa raised her eyebrow.

"I know what private sessions u wants" thought Lisa.

She politely smiled before replying, "Sure after all that's my job as a teacher....disperse"

After dispersing the class she moved out followed by the students as they all started walking to the canteen.

But Jungkook had a different plan for the lunch break.

Lisa's POV:

I was walking towards my office as I saw Mr.Haein moving towards me with a man.

"Good afternoon Ms. Lalisa, I hope your classes are going well" He said.

"Yess Mr. Haein it's all fine, Is their something I can help u with?"

"Yess u see....Mr.Cai here is a new male teacher majored in mathematics so I'm hoping u can show him around"

I looked at Mr.Cai who smiled politely to me as I smiled back.

"Sure sir"
I said as he nodded and walked towards his principle chamber.

Mr.Cai stepped ahead walking closer to me.

"Miss Lalisa right?"
He said gently shaking my hands.

I nodded.

"Yes. Major in biology"

After a long introduction, we started walking down the hallway while sharing each other's personal experience as a teacher as I showed him around the university including the classes he had to teach in.

For some reasons I was feeling myself getting tensed.

It was still the lunch break and students were roaming here and there looking at us. I was afraid that I'll get into some affair rumours with Mr.Cai

I didn't wanted that.

I didn't wanted my students to hear such shitty rumours.

Or should I say I didn't wanted a particular student to hear such shitty rumours.

"Mr.Cai u have classes to attend so I think u should get going to your class now"
I said as he nodded with a small smile.

"Yess I think I should go now...catch up with u later Lisa"
We bid our goodbyes as he walked inside his class.
Finally I was alone now.

Suddenly out of blue, I felt shiver running down my spine as I felt a pair of eyes behind my back.

I slowly turned behind hoping it isn't him but instantly stiffened at my place as I saw the pair of eyes looking at me with fire in it.