I roll out of bed when the sun peaks through my curtains casting a glow onto my face. I make my way down the hallway into the bathroom, I wash my face and brush my teeth before tying my hair up and heading back to my room. Ayrton had Ruel and Harrison sleep over last night, I'm not sure why he doesn't move out but then again I'm not sure why I've not moved out.

My dad walks in cuffing the sleeved on the shirt of his suit. He looks at me then round my room, he steps inside and closes the door behind him as he enters. He sits on the end of my bed and looks at me.

"I've got to got to LA for the week, your mums is coming with me. We were going to let you come so you could see Kade and Lili but Kade is in Canada till Sunday and Lili is the reason we are going" he tells me and I look at him confused.

"Okay?" I ask and he stands up.

"Be good, and don't have any parties" he warns me and I roll my eyes at him.

He knows that I'm not going to throw a party, my only friend is Hallie I barely talk to anyone else. I know that Ayrton is going to invite everyone over at some point but I'm not gonna think about that because today Hallie and myself are going shopping. It's been well overdue and there's a cute new boutique that's just opened in Alexandria and then from there we are meeting everyone at Bondi.

Hallie can drive but Harrison never lets her borrow his car, luckily for her I have my own car I just don't really like to drive. That and ive had my license took off me a while ago so basically the police have me on probation until I'm 19. I can remember when I got pulled over I was going to pick Ayrton up from a party at like 2am and I was speeding down the highway, the police pulled me over said they were going to follow me to pick up my brother and follow me home.

They told me that I'd made the right decision instead of letting him drive home on his own, I had it taken away for 6 months and I had to retake my test to prove that I knew how to drive.

I get dressed and grab my keys from my dresser. When I get downstairs my dads car has already gone from the drive and the boys are sat on the kitchen counter. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and a clementine from the fruit bowl, I peel the fruit on the counter while the boys talk to each other quietly.

"You not having brekky?" Ayrton asks me and I shake my head.

"Me and Hallie are going to grab something while we are out" I tell him and he nods.

"You're meeting us at the beach later right?" Harrison asks me.

"Yeah we will probably be there quite late though, we are heading to Alexandria first and then we need to go back over to Birkenhead point" I tell him and he nods.

"Could you help me with my roof please?" I ask Ayrton and he shakes his head.

"Ruel give her a hand" he tells Ruel and he gets up.

I head out the front door and I unlock my car. I get in and I start the car up I unlock the roof so we can take off the top part and put in the the boot. Ruel easily pulls off the passenger side and he sees me struggling with my side, he hops off and heads round to my side. I jump down and he lifts it off.

"Nice car" he says as he pulls off the top.

"Thanks, my dad let me design it myself" I tell him and he smiles.

"You chose to have it yellow?" He asks me and he beckons for me to open the boot.

"Yeah, I wanted white but Ayrton said all the whores have it. Plus my mum says that I remind her of the colour yellow" I tell him and he fits the top in the boot.

"How does that work?" He asks me and laugh.

"She's a poet Ruel nothing she says makes sense, she said that Ayrton is like a deep blue that's almost black" I tell him.

"What colour do you think I would be?" He asks me closing the boot and looking down at me.

I take a step back from him and really look at him. He's tall, way taller than I am and his long hair is messy and tucked behind his ears. He's wearing some red trunks and a white T-shirt, his eyes are a really beautiful shade of hazel that's almost green. He's beautiful.

"A shade of green maybe, like sage or pastel" I tell him and he smiles.

"Makes sense, yellow suits you. Especially the colour of your car" he tells me.

"You don't even know me" he tell him smiling.

"I see you around enough" he shrugs before heading inside.

I have to shake the shit out of myself, when I text Hallie that I'm almost here she's stood on her driveway waiting for me. We spend the whole day shopping and eating, we eat our body weight in sushi and then we head to the beach. We stop at the super market and grab some things for a barbecue and she grabs two more crates of beer.

I take my car onto the beach so we don't have to do multiple runs with all the stuff. Hallie hops out the car immediately and throws open the boot, I stay in the car and Ayrton and Ruel help her with the stuff.

"You not getting out?" Ayrton asks me.

"No I need to find a parking space and put my roof back on" I tell him and he laughs.

"You need help?" Ruel asks me and I look through my mirror and I see Ayrton stop what he's doing.

"Nope, I can get it back on" I tell him and he laughs.

Once they've got the stuff I head back up the beach and find a parking space. I park my car and get the top back on. Some random guy helps me with the other side and I thank him.

Maybe this summer is going to be good.