PROLOGUE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this Prologue...😊

.............................................................

A woman was running behind a man. That man was running away from her. He was just going to escape but she pushed him down with a jerk and punched him hard. He said...

Man (Painfully) - Kon ho tum?.... Mere pichhe kyu padi ho?

Woman (Smirking) - Mera introduction tujhe tab pata chalega jab main khud markar upar aake tujhse milugi. Tab tak tu suspense me hi mar...!!!

She pointed her gun on him to shoot him. He started to beg in front of her and said...

Man (Begging for his life) - No... No... Please, mujhe mat maaro. Maine tumhara aakhir bigada kya hai?

But she didn't say anything and straightaway took a headshot. She said...

Woman (With an angry smile) - Tujhe agar mere haatho marna nahi tha to mujhse pange nahi lene chahiye the...!!!

And she left from there casually as if nothing has happened a while back...

.............................................................

A man was sitting in front of another man and the other man was bleeding badly. That man got up and punched the another man hard and said...

Man (Casually) - Junaid, mujhe us bande ke baare me bata de, shayad main tujhe zinda chhod du.

Junaid (Painfully) - Khuda ke liye, mujhe jaane do. Tumhe jo jaankari chahiye, vo mere pas hai hi nahi...!!!

Man (Casually) - Dekh Junaid, mujhe jo jaante hai, vo ye bhi jaante hai ke main nihayati sirfire kisam ka banda hu. Agar meri hat gai na to teri kya, tere parivaar tak ke logo ki laashe nahi milegi kisiko...!!!

Junaid was scared but said anyways...

Junaid - Mujhe kuch nahi pata hai. Tum mera aitbaar kyu nahi karte???

That man scoffed sarcastically and said...

Man (Angrily) - Aitbaar aur tujhpe...!!! Jo khud apne aap se hi gaddari kar chuka ho, vo kya samjhega aitbaar ka matlab...!!!

(Smirking) Aur agar tujhe sach me kuch nahi pata hai, to tu mere kisi kaam ka nahi hai...!!!

And he shot that man and straightaway took a headshot. After shooting him, he just stood up and left from there...

.............................................................

Here's the new story guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the character sketch, take care, be happy, be healthy bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...