CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys...

Here you go...😊

.............................................................

Karan ShergillAge 28Very secretive, hot headed, very calculative, strict and well disciplined person

Karan Shergill
Age 28
Very secretive, hot headed, very calculative, strict and well disciplined person. He's very secretive about his work. No one knows that what he does for a living. He's married to his best friend turned girlfriend. He doesn't have any friends as his work doesn't permit him to do so. He's here for his personal motive to fulfill and was investigating something very secretly. He has a partner in this work but his partner is not here yet...

Monami Mahajan ShergillAge 27A very hot headed yet calm, secretive, very disciplined and strict towards her work and a bit calculative person

Age 27
A very hot headed yet calm, secretive, very disciplined and strict towards her work and a bit calculative person. She has a secret to protect from their enemies. She doesn't have any friends because of her work. She's married to her best friend turned boyfriend. She's very secretive about her work and is a partner of his husband in his work but was still doing some pending work so, she's not here yet. It's their personal work area this time.

.............................................................

Karan and Monami are married but they had to keep it a secret for the sake of their loved ones.

SidSa and KoZi aren't in this story of mine as it's only about MoRan and their work so, they aren't really needed here.

Karan is in Hyderabad for his work and Monami will join him soon. It's their personal work so, no one knows about them being in Hyderabad.

.............................................................

Here's the Character Sketch guys...

How was it???

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️