2. REAL KRISHNAN AIYYAR

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊
.............................................................

They both came back to the hotel. Karan made her sit on the bed carefully and made her drink some water. Monami said...

Monami (Rolling her eyes at Karan) - Karan, main bas 1 and a half month ki hi pregnant hu. Abhi mera weight utna badha nahi hai. Stop overdoing it na...!!!

Karan - Pregnancy ko chahe jitna hi waqt kyu na hua ho... Mere liye tum sabse zyada mayine rakhti ho. Humne to bache ke baare me koi planning bhi nahi ki thi... (Putting a hand on her stomach) lekin ab jab god ne hume iske presence se bless kiya hi hai to main ab tum dono ka bahot hi ache se dhyaan rakhuga.

And he hugged her carefully from her belly. Monami started to caress his hair while smiling broadly. After a while, Monami asked...

Monami - What about the real Krishnan Aiyyar? Kya vo mile?

Karan was going to answer her but before he can speak anything, someone spoke up...

Someone (With a smile) - Main yahi hu, Vadina (Bhabhi)...!!!

Monami and Karan turned towards the door and saw a person standing there...
.............................................................

Junior Krishnan AiyyarAge 24A funny, fun-loving, carefree yet a very disciplined and careful guy

Age 24
A funny, fun-loving, carefree yet a very disciplined and careful guy. His father was an informer of Karan's father and like that, he's Karan's informer now. He always has considered Karan as his big brother and that's why he addresses him as "Anna". He wanted to join the Army but couldn't because of his flat foot so, after getting commissioned, Karan trained him and whenever he needed, Krishnan has went on many secret missions. In this mission, he is here for only one purpose to give him needed information. When he got to know that Karan finally married Monami, he was partly happy and partly angry about it. Happy for his Anna's happiness and Angry because he couldn't attend their wedding. He always wanted to meet his "Vadina" so, he was happy that he again got to work with Karan, and this time his Monami Vadina. Parvathi's love interest.

.............................................................

Karan smiled at him. He got up and straightaway hugged him happily. Krishnan hugged him but pushed him away suddenly and sat next to Monami.

When Karan hugged Krishnan, Monami smiled at them but when he pushed Karan away and sat beside her, she got confused to see this. She first looked at Krishnan and then, at Karan, with a confusion. Karan smiled and said...

Karan (Amusingly) - Krishna humari wedding attend nahi kar paya tha to isiliye gussa hue betha hai. Ise tumse bhi milna tha.

Monami (Smilingly) - To ye hai Krishnan Aiyyar...!!! (To Krishnan) Vaise... Why weren't you there to pick me, Maridi (Husband's younger brother)?