The break up

You hang up quickly

After that he went beyond and back for you he's stalked you followed you everywhere until you gave in you thought he was sweet from the things he did but you were wrong.

After you and him started dating things started to change he wouldn't want you to go anywhere with Lynn anymore unless you told him, it felt like you were in a cage trap, but from that, he was kinda a good boyfriend he made sure you had everything you wanted and needed.

After about 3 months and a few weeks into the relationship, he felt like the prince of the world, he had everything he wanted in life but there was one thing he was missing but he never could figure out what it was, so he did something he still regrets to this day.

It was one of his friend party. so I knew no people there I was tired and to go home so you started searching for him, you ask some people around and they didn't know either, I saw one of his friends that I know of and he was dead drunk but I was desperate. "Hey MJ have you seen Akane?" You said loudly so he can hear me over the music.

"Yea~come here." He says grabbing my hand and taking me upstairs then we make it to this room and no one was there. "No one he-" You said before he cut you off. "Strip," He said firmly. "What nigga are you dumb I'm fucking 13!" You yelled at him. "You bitch!" He yelled was coming your way to slap you but stopped in his tracks and throws up all over the floor.

That nigga breath was already hitting now he throws up. You run out of the room and try to stop but you wobble back a little and run into this room, look inside the room nobody was there but then you heard the bathroom door making noises.

Then all you hear is "lynnnn~." Akane said. You were heartbroken the first time someone seemed to love you more than the world but then cheats on you was crazy. You had a whole bunch of emotions flowing through you so all you do is. You go and bang on the door. "WHAT!" Akane yells from the other side. "Just wanted to tell you yo ass single you dirty asshole!" You say running out of the room and going outside.

So your plan was to break up with him then what? You have no ride, nobody is up that could come to pick you up, and you refuse to call your brother he won't tell mom but give me hell. So the wisest thing you thought of was to walk home.

It was cool outside and you had a short velvet dress from your mom's old closet, so you just wanted to give up and go back to the party but you have your unknown father's ego so you kept going, soon enough you made it to a gas station and you only had 17$ so you got yourself a red bull and a donut.

You got back to walking and from a distance you see two people with a black hoodie walking toward you, so you just look down at your phone like your texting someone as they were coming closer and closer your thoughts grow suspicion on what could happen at the moment.

As you passed them you calmed down but out of nowhere they grabbed you, so you kick them both in the nuts then start stomping on them, you were already aggravated and someone wanting to shank you was not happening anytime soon.

"Y/N ITS US STOP PLEASE!" A familiar whiny voice yelled. You stopped again tracks then pulled the hoodie off their head and it revealed kat and izu. "WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DID YOU GUYS FIND ME!" You yelled out. "Nice going dumbass we were supposed t-" He said before he stopped himself from telling her the plan.

"Supposed to what?" You say starring izu, he has this weakness where if you seem very upset he will tell you the truth, so you did exactly that. "You guys I just wanna know tonight was draining a-a-nd-" You were saying before he started talking. "Ok ok, your brother was worried about you so he asked us to find you and bring you home the way we found you were he hid a tracking device in your shoes." He said quickly as kat was chasing him.

"You sons of bitches, you let him talk you into spying on me!" You yelled. "NO NO it's not like we were worried too, so we went to your house and you were nowhere to be found," Izu replied. "ARE YOU INSANE I LIED AND SAID I WAS WITH YOU!" You screamed in annoyance.

"He's going to kill me, he is already overprotective now I probably can't even leave the house thanks a lot assholes!" You said punched both of them in the arm as you started back walking home.

"OW I WAS QUIET AND I STILL GOT PUNCHED AND HEY GET BACK WE CALLED A UBER ALREADY SO COME ON!" Bakugo yelled. Remember when I said you had a big ego but you were also your mother's child and you had on heels but not the high ones like pumps.

"Fine but I still hate you guys." You replied, "that's fine with me, I have school tomorrow so I don't care about your pettiness." Bakugo said, and all you did was say "fuck you". The ride there was silent but you couldn't stop thinking about what your brother is going to say.

At your house

You were standing right in front of the door and was hesitant to open it, he could be standing there waiting for you or never mind it's no or he is there, I told the boys to go home because I was already pissed at them I don't need them doing fucking reports on me, you were tired so you were ready to just get it over with.

You burst the door open and no one was there could you actually be free, so you rushed to your room quietly, so you wouldn't wake your mom. Then right when you got into your room, you see him laying on your bed.

"I know Kevin I'm sorry for sneaking out but I have learned my lesson I broke up with Akane and I know your like who the fuck is Akane but it doesn't matter because he is a dirty asshole who sleeps with people best friends but before you get any ideas I still am a virgin so please don't be mad." You said catching your breath.

He was shocked about what I just said and just sat there with his mouth slightly open. After about 5 minutes of him looking like that he gets up and comes over to me and just hugs me. "I love you please don't do something dumb like that again." He said as he flicked my forehead walking away.

You were about to yell but you knew that would wake people up so you just hold your head, so now everything was just over with you got ready to go to sleep, when you were done you jumped into the bed.

Then you got 2 messages it was from Akane with those long-ass paragraphs and you did not feel like reading them, the other one was from Bakugo saying "sorry for spying on you we were all worried about you so stop being mad." And you just replied saying "ok and I'm sorry to ig". You put your phone down and then a few tears drift down your face thinking back to what happened.

Hᴇʏʏ ʟᴜᴠs sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ♥︎

1330 words