Chapter 1 Hunter is a Whore

Aubrey Pov

"Aubrey!!!!"

*I squirm*

"Aubrey wake up"

*covering my face*

"you ask for it"

"*oomph*"i groan and i heard a chuckle beside and i stand up rubbing my face and glare at the person who push me on my own bed and it laugh even more while i continuesly glare at him and he stop immediately and said "hey Aubrey what happen to you"he said innocently and i smirk at him well i can play this game though,i thought and went to him while he look at me Weirdly and i whisper into his ears "nothing,since you push me you will never get any tonight"i said to him huskily while his eyes widen and i laugh while bolting out into the door.

i look at him and laugh even more of his expression,his eyes where wide and his face was priceless and he snap of it and turn to me and smirk evilly,and i said "what cat got your tongue"i said to him and he began chasing me around the living room and i didn't notice someone was standing in the door and i crash on a hard chest i look up and saw my father who look at me confusingly while i hid behind his back since he was so tall and i said to him "dad, don't let him catch me"i said to him and he smirk widely and nod.

3 minutes later Hunter came and look around the corners while i laugh quietly and he called playfully "oh,Aubrey where are you,i have something for you"he said sweetly and i laugh more and he was now standing on the front of my hiding place and he pretend to think and he look down and he spotted me while i jump and squeal loudly while he grab me with his rough hands and pull me towards him crushing my face on his hard chest while i squirm slowly while he groan and whisper on my ear "don't do that"he said huskily and i squirm even more making him held to my waist tightly while i smirk widely and said "oh did i get mr Small Rod get smaller"i said teasingly and he glare at me playfully.

and said "Oh what if i will let you see him and let him touch your big hole"he said teasingly and i frown and hit his chest lightly and said "go on show me then"i said and he began to unzip his pants and was now pulling his boxers when the door burst open and revealing my brother which was Axel and look at him in horror while i laugh loudly clutching my stomach while he blush bright red and that make me laugh even more and axel said "what the hell man you let my sister see your Dick"he said and i laugh even more and my stomach began to hurt and i stop and got up and went back to hunters open arms and said to axel "well we where having a teasing game and i wanted him to show his small rod"i said smirking evilly while axel laugh lowly and walk out closing the door after him.

"show me then"i said teasingly while he continue to pull down his pants together with his boxer and my eyes grew wide at his rod who is aiming at me and he smirk "i told ya it's not small"he said proudly while he stroke it and i shooed him to put his pants back and he laugh and i heard a zipping sound and i said to him "that monster is aiming at me"i said and he laugh while walking away and i gasp slowly.

well that thing will be imprinted in my mind from now on"i thought and walk out slowly..

guys i told ya i will update chapter 1 and tell me what you think of my cover is it nice or bad and what do you think of Aubrey's attitude is she good or a slut.

Vote

comment

fan

-nymphix