"btw we haven't seen complete house of yours yet", jk said.
"Ohh yeah, let me show you around, come on", she got up and went upstairs.

(Y/N's pov)
I showed them complete house except one room. It was the room in which I do my office work and some other stuffs. Trust me I had no plans to show them that room, but, Taehyung messed up.

"What's in this room", he started taking steps towards end of the corridor where the room was.
"T-thatt room?! Uhhh I use it to keep my files, some editing stuffs and some stuffs related to my hobbies and all. It's not that important", she chukled nervously.

Jimin , jk: ookayy
They were about to go downstairs.

"Come on show us that also, else I'll be curious", Taehyung said giving his boxy smile.

"Uhhh", before she could reply he already openned the door.
Her eyes widenned and she covered her face in embarrassment.

Three of them were shocked looking at the room. They turned around to look at her flustered face.

"Ummm, Army thing yk", she spoke getting shy

"cute", Jimin spoke giving his eye smile.
"Even we don't have that much merchs y/n", Jungkook spoke giggling.
"You don't need these since you have mirror", she spoke while he just smirked.

"You were planning to hide this treasure from us", Jimin spoke nudging her with elbow. "It's embarrassing come on", she whined and broke into laughter.

"cute", taehyung whispered looking at her.

"well this room was a secrert. Even my parents haven't seen this yet", she said scratching her nape.

"wooww we are the first one", Jungkook spoke.
"Whenever I am tired or demotivated I play songs and relax in this room", she said picking up the soft toy of kookie and chimmy and thrown at them. They catched and started playing with it.

"What's in this?", Taehyung spoke holding a carton. "Ohhh my sketchbooks", she said taking out her sketchbooks and they started looking.

"What are you all doing?", Jin said entering the room and suddenly his eyes widenned. "Woahhhhh", he looked around with a shocked expression.
"You like it oppa?", she asked blushing.
"It's sooooo cuteeeee, I wanna stay in this room forever", he said picking up the soft toy of RJ while she giggled.
"Lemme call others as well", he said, just then hobi entered the room as well followed by Namjoon and Suga.

They had the same reaction as others, "wowwwwww", three of them spoke together.
Y/n got up and played their songs making them delighted. "This room have such a positive energy for real", hobi spoke holding her toys. "Because of y'all", she said giggling.

"Btw y/n how you became army??? I mean which song caught your eye?", Namjoon asked suddenly catching other's attention as well.
She played, "Jump"

"I heard this song randomly on fan edit in 2018 and trust me I was like 'woahhh what an energy', then I heard Taehyung's part and I was like.. 'I gotta search more about this guy', later I search a lil bit, I got to know about your new album love yourself and I loved all the songs... that's when I became an army", she replied and all of them had a beautiful smile on their faces.

"Which is your fav song now?", Jimin asked.
"Magic shop, all time fav, trust me I am in love with this one... specially your vocals", she said getting excited and making him excited as well.
Jimin took her phone and played, "magic shop"

"Guys look at this", Jungkook said gaining their attention. He showed them her sketchs of them.
"You drew us", suga was shocked.
"Yeahh I was free and you seemed like a perfect model for my sketches", she giggled.

They all were busy exploring her room when Jimin suddenly whispered in her ear, "you drew Taehyung the most, is he your bias?"
She nodded shyly making him giggle. "I though it was me", he pouted. "You are bias wrecker", she spoke looking away making him smirk.