𝘈 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦.

It had rained the night before,leaving the sky gray and the air salty. Richard was, this time, perched in front of Titans Tower within Victor's car. He sat and watched as the down pouring rain turned to a light drizzle - the sky didn't clear up though. For what he knew the other Titans either were asleep or Just starting their day. And That gave him enough time - he couldn't use his motorcycle as it was being repaired. He started the car , revving the engine - foot on the gas and drove off their secluded island through an automated bridge. Similar to one Alfred would have made.

Raven stood atop the roof watching the complete opposite direction, admiring the city. Victor had left his charging port earlier than usual - he wanted to get a few repairs in as early as possible before - "Hey Cy!" Gar announced himself walking into Victor's garage under the tower. Victor never gets work done with Gar around - oh well it can wait. Victor chuckled and stood "Good morning too you to beastie".

You had woken up as soon as the rain started , maybe around 3 am, leaving you to roam the tower way before even Robin left. You had traced every wall, wondered the story behind chipped paint and dents within those walls. Explored every room , excluding the Titans room's, and tried to mask your boredom. You hated to admit but at least when the world was ending you had something to do, of course you loved it here - but now there was that sense of missing blood rushing traumatizing fuel. At some point You had stumbled across a picture of presumably Richard and Damien - with the bat wrapping his arms around his boy - Richard. There was an younger boy grimacing behind the  two - he was maybe about 9 as the Richard was about 13. Alfred had a hand placed on his shoulder.

Richard hadn't returned to Gotham in around 5 years , he left at 13 and he was about to turn 18 soon. He sped up as the street lights turned to green. It would only be a couple hours, so he might as well go. Had Bruce reached out to him? No.. But Alfred remembered his birthday every year, and every year asked if he wanted to come home - telling him major events and some small ones. At some point Diana had reached out wondering about boy wonder and where he disappeared too. Everyone but the Bat. It didn't matter anyways , he wasn't going for Bruce. It was to put Alfred's mind at ease, so he was going home.

Meanwhile Victor began to start his day - Making himself breakfast and finding you in his garage finishing up your exploring. "Making yourself comfortable? " Victor looked up at you, setting a plate down on his tool box - he made you breakfast too. Your favorite. "Yeah, I was just looking around -" You gazed at a picture of Silas, Victor and Elinore - Victor's mother. Victor must've been about 6. Missing Teeth in the front, but had the biggest smile on his face. His father looked as if he was picking in between smiling and grimacing while his mother looked proudly down at her son. You ate as Victor explained the background of the photo. "My mom had taken us to some pier downtown." He flipped over the photo, 1998 December 25th. "It was a birthday surprise but it was so snowy my dad could barely walk to the end - the man almost fell in" He laughed to himself, which then turned into a slow frown. He set the photo down "anyways -" "No no , we should go!" You spoke "Just to revisit it, we could make it an even happier memory" You looked hopefully as Victor shifted his weight - "Yeah..Yeah we should."

The sun began to shine through the dark and gloomy clouds that hung over Jump City, Koriand'r watched from her window as a rainbow began. She had never seen one before - she had only heard of how wonderful they could be from Richard. Her eyes lit up seeing the array of colors - "How astonishing.." Her breath was absolutely taken.

Raven was meditating in her room, she had forgotten to close the drapes. The rainbow also showed through her room. Darkness clashing with light. You on the other hand had begun to get dressed , You needed excitement and wanted to do something that Victor would enjoy. A win win. Gar played video games in the living room of the tower, he had eaten earlier - showered even. Kyree at his side - nuzzled into his hip. It was a chill day for him. Was.