oh, oh shit

Ginny Weasly was the first to react but was pulled back by her friends.

"Foolish girl" voldy spat

"Anyone who wishes to join me step forth and pledge your loyalty" he said I looked at mattheo and we both knew we had no choice so we started walking forward but draco stayed put.

I walked back to him as mattheo carried on "draco think of your mother don't do this for yourself or the dark lord do it for her" I whispered to him and kept going.

I saw mattheo standing behind his father so I started walking to next to him "Pandora come here" tom bellowed "yes my lord" I said not standing directly in front of him but still facing him "which one is your brother" he whispered so only I could hear.

I looked at him confused "why my lord" "just tell me" he said. I knew I had to because he would know if I was lying. "The one in the middle of weasley and granger" I said looking down "good girl" he said and pulled me in for an awkward hug.

When I got to mattheo he grabbed my hand and squeezed it Draco started walking forward thank god. "Ah draco I was beginning to worry" he said hugging him also.

"This can go two ways Minerva, you either abandon hogwarts and leave forever or you can fight and loose anyway sacrificing the life of your students" tom said and made a sort of usher sign with his hand signaling for someone to come out.

Lucius apparated to Liam and apparated back with him in a head lock with his wand stabbing into his neck.

"No, no, no" I tried to run towards him but draci pulled me back and grabbed onto my hand so I couldn't run "its my brother draco please" "you'll only make it worse" he whispered.

"Give up now or I kill him" voldy threatened, I tensed. Out of nowhere Harry stumbled out of hagrids arms "potter" draco ran towards him letting me go "draco no" I shouted at him running after him

He reached Harry and stood infornt of him protecting him

"What are you doing" the dark lord growled at him "I won't let you hurt him" draco spat "you can try" he snarled shooting the killing curse towards draco but I got to him just in time and was hit instead.

I collapsed into his arms distracting the dark lord for enough time to allow Harry to run.

"Draco?" "Why did you do that" he cried "its..gu...gunna be o..okay" I whispered.

Mattheo came rushing over and knelt down beside us "hey mi amor" I smiled at him "don't do that" he said pulling me away from draco and into his chest.

"Hold my ha...hand" I whispered "no, I'm not holding your had because your not dying" he said tears in his eyes "please" I breathed out my eyes closing "Pandora, love open your eyes, open your eyes" he said shaking me.
(greys anatomy reference)

Draxo po

I've never seen him like this before he was distraught, even more broken then before

No one noticed but the dark lord looked as if when Pandora died it affected him but I took no notice of it. I ran inside looking for Liam and theo praying they were okay.

I found theo duelling a deatheater and decided I needed to fight aswell

Mattheo pov

I thought I saw her eyes start to flicker open again but I must've been dreaming.

Liam walked towards me and I laid Pandora down to talk to him. I pulled him into a hug apologising but I knew it wouldn't do anything.

I pulled away seeing tears in his eyes.

"Ow" her voice said from behind us "what?" I said turning around "Jesus that hurt" she said getting up "what's happening" I said confused holding onto Liam

"Wait this isn't hell?" She said confused "you were a horcrux" liam said putting the pieces together "oh, oh shit" she said making us laugh and hug her tightly.

This is really short sorry

Ha u thought she was dead hehehe

Sorry ik this is really bad n rushed but yeah here ya go