Chapter five

(A/N: Hello. I just want to say, I hope your doing good. I hope you enjoy!)

God, this damn festival thing is nothing but a pain in my ass. First, the stupid fucking obstical course was just boring. It didn't even prove to be any kind of intellectual obstacle, let alone a physical one. Easily got first without a sweat.

Then the bane of my whole existence, the cavalry battle. No one and I mean no one wanted to be on my team. I literally had the last few people who couldn't find a team with me because they were forced to be on my team and they wouldn't listen to a damn thing I said, just freestyled the entire time which almost made us lose.

Now, though, it was time for the finals in the tournament. I had to fight Bakugou. And let me tell you, it's gonna feel so good to shit on him the whole fight.

This whole damn sports festival has been just as stupid as I though but that dosent mean I'm just gonna sit down and lose. I'm a fucking win this thing. Show the world that this damn Deku is better than the best heroes coming out of the best hero school. Show all of the people who told me I couldn't. Prove all of the people who doubted me fucking wrong!

"Ugh, I feel slightly light headed. Maybe I should stop doing inner monologues." The door to my waiting room opened and I looked to see who it was. "What do you want, Bakubitch?"

"Deku, the hell are you doing in my waiting room!"

"Look at the sign, dipshit. It says waiting room one. You have room two. So if you want your ass kicking a little early, I recommend you leave me the hell alone and get to your own room."

I watched as he became visibly angry. I tried my hardest to hold in my laughter. "Listen here, Deku. You only managed to do that to me at the USJ because you caught me off guard. In reality, you're nothing but an insect in my way. Don't be surprised if you don't survive the finals, bitch."

"Wow, I never knew you were such a jokester. That has to be either the biggest lie I've heard someone tell themselves, or you really believe that you're the greatest alive."

"I AM THE GREATEST ALIVE! I'M GONNA SURPASS ALL MIGHT AND BE THE NEXT NUMBER 1! YOU'RE NOT GONNA STAND IN MY WAY ANYMORE, DEKU!"

"Oh no, the big bad bitch is angry. Whatever shall I do?" I began laughing at him as he got even angrier. I saw small explosions go off in his hands and I knew he was about to charge me. "Ah ah ah." I wagged my finger at him. "If you attack me, you'll get disqualified."

He flinched a bit and took a step back. "Tch, fine. Whatever. I'll kill you in the finals anyways." He left and I relaxed back in my chair, waiting for the match to begin with a smile on my face.

——

Once I was called down, I was standing in the walkway to the arena. "First, we have our quirkless wonder, Izuku!"

I walked out as everyone booed at me. I smiled and waved at them and when I got in the arena, I bowed to everyone. "Thank you! Thank you! I know, you all love me!"

"And next, we have a guy with a short fuse and a quirk to match, Bakugou Katsuki!" The crowd cheered loudly for Bakugou as he came into the arena.

"Hope you're ready to die, Deku."

I grinned at him. "Be ready to eat those words, you fuckafuck."

Midnight whipped her whip in between us. "Begin!"

Bakugou charged at me immediately and went for his signature right hook but it was an obvious feint to catch me off guard. I dodged to counter his attack and grabbed his left arm, twisting it, sending the explosion behind him and threw him to the ground.