Chapter 1: Captain America

First things first is Captain America. My whole setup was that I would sign this exclusive contract with Marvel, Sony, and Disney that I would go on a date with each of the Avengers. When I showed up to the date, it was out in a park, as a picnic date. Wow, this is really cute.

"Hey, Chris," I said.

"Hey, how's it going?" Chris asked.

"I'm great. Wow, you're really attractive," I said.

"Thank you, as you are," Chris said.

"Stop, you're gonna make me blush," I said, shyly covering my mouth.

"Now get over here, you cutie," Chris said.

I walk over to Chris and sit down next to him. I can't help but look at his beautiful blue eyes. I have no idea if Chris is dating anyone right now, and it's none of my business either. I was simply doing some auditions specifically for Marvel, and I just so happened to end up doing this. Chris and I share some small talk with each other.

"So, what's your favorite Captain America movie?" Chris asked.

"Well, I love Civil War the most. That one was really intense," I said.

"Oh, yes," Chris said, "What is your favorite line?"

"Um, either I can do this all day or language!" I exclaimed, imitating him.

"No!!" Chris exclaimed, his head falling back in defeat.

"They're never going to let that one go," I said.

"Trust me, I know," Chris said.

"What are you up these days?" I asked.

"Been acting. My brother opened a TikTok recently and that's been. . . Interesting," Chris said.

"Really? I need to check that out. Don't check the hashtag, Chris Evans, on there. You'll see way too many thirst traps of you," I said.

"Thanks for the warning," Chris said, scoffing.

We had a nice conversation. When I revealed to Chris that I just turned 20 the other day, his eyes go wide. He swore that I was at least 27. I get it, I look more mature than my age. Growing up, I always thought I needed to be more grown-up than I am. Now, I'm starting to regret it because I'm actually still fairly young. Just as long as I make a good impression on Chris. When our date came to an end, I really didn't want it to end. The afternoon was turning to the evening.

"Can we have a little dance?" I asked.

"Ha, of course, we can sweetie," Chris said.

"Let me choose a song real quick," I said.

"Play anything you want," Chris said.

I press play on a random song in my playlist, not realizing that it's my Korean music. When a sexy EXO song starts playing, I lose it in front of Chris.

"Oh, so this is the mood? Okay," Chris says, as he starts grinding up against me.

"No, no, no. Let me fix this," I said, panicking. On the inside, a million thoughts are going through my mind.

"Keep the music going, I'm actually vibing," Chris said.

"If you say so," I said.

I didn't think that Chris would be into it. I guess we just let this song play through. Chris uses this opportunity to give me a little strip tease without taking off any clothes. I didn't even mention to him that I had gone to school in Korea before and went to a university in Seoul. I thought that detail could be left out because I'm already fangirling over Chris. I can't add one more thing into the mix. That would just be embarrassing. Since Chris said it's alright, I allow for the K-pop playlist to keep it playing. I think this is the last time I mention it to any of these guys. I just wanted to focus on the fact that they're my inspiration for wanting to join the MCU. Despite how small or huge the role was. For the rest of the evening, Chris and I just danced around. I guess I introduced him to a new music genre that he never listened to ever before. He even suggested that I teach him some Korean in the future. Haha, I could never do that. I don't even think I'm good enough to do that. Anyway, to end the date on a high note, Chris and I took some of the cutest, funniest selfies so I could look back on that day.

The next day, he came back in character this time. He's coming as Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America. I was surprised to see that he came in the whole costume too.

"There's my somewhat stable 100-year old man," I joked.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, young lady," Steve said.

"That's quite the costume," I said.

"Glad you like it. Been frozen for years just to come out and meet a beautiful lady like you," Steve said.

"That, that's America's ass," I said.

"No, no, no," Steve said.

Getting to meet Captain America compared to Chris Evans, they're very different from each other. I can see how much Chris loves being Captain America. We talk about all the trauma that Steve has been through. From the time he joined the military to the time he got transformed into the super-soldier. We practically went through all of Cap's timeline. Usually, timelines are very confusing to me, but Steve explains it very well. With his outdated language and the articulate way he speaks. I like Steve's character because of the comedic timing but also the adorableness of not understanding the modern world. Also, Steve having a list of songs to listen to is also the cutest thing ever. I recommended a few songs to him and he wrote them down promptly. Our date went fairly smoothly, only because of the fact that I know Cap's character fairly well.

When our date was over, I took more photos with Steve. Then, we said our goodbyes to each other. For a moment, we had a time when we looked into each other's eyes. Steve couldn't help but place a little kiss on my lips. I kiss back, but then have a face of utter shock.

"What was that for??" I asked.

"You're really cute. You tell no one about this. Goodbye," Steve said.

"For sure," I said, then we parted ways.