I think I like you..(genderswap AU)

Sora's POV:

It was break so I decided to roam the halls. The popular girl, Jackie shows up. She was popular because she was pretty, brave, and she never cared about what anyone else said or thought about her... or so we thought.. She pins me against the lockers so I turn a bright red. "O-oh uh J-Jackie heh... what are you doing here..?" I stutter out. She raises one of her eyebrows at me and blows her bubble gum.

"Are you a square? Because you got all the right angles" She then snaps her fingers and winks at me. I burst into laughter. "What the hell was that??" I continue laughing and I hear her giggle. She definitely knew what she was doing. We make eye contact. It was probably the first time we have ever made eye contact. We both got to admire each others eyes

. "Jackie come look at this!" Livvy called out for her. "Oh ok be right there!" Jackie grabs a piece of paper  and writes something on it and then gives it to me. It was.. Her number??? I felt so lucky because she doesn't normally hand out her numbers. So that was weird. 

Time skip to almost a year later

Jackie did it again. She pinned me against the wall again, but this time with no pick up line. She smirks at me. "Let's go more private so that the girls don't see.. Ok?" I nod and follow where she's taking me.

 She took me to an amazing field full of gorgeous flowers. Some were pink, some were yellow but the ones that stuck out the most were the blue and red flowers. She picked up one of the red and blue flowers and put it in my hair. I blush but look away to admire the gorgeous field again.

 "Sora.. Look at me" I turn to look at Jackie and she looks nervous and she was really red. "We've been friends for a long time now and... since we're friends we should tell each other stuff so uh.." She takes a deep breath and she got redder and redder as she said "I think I like-like you.." I also turn a shade of red. I never thought that she would ever feel the same way as me..

"You.. Like me?"  I reply to her. "Yea.. do you like me too..? " I grab her by the collar and kissed her. "Does that answer your question.. heh.." at first I thought Jackie was blushing the most but I was completely red after that kiss. "Soo.. do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Jackie asked me. I smile "Of course!"

I know it's pretty short but idk what to write because I am bored

Anyways tysm for reading!