David Quinn

I had waited for him for hours, the stiff, uncomfortable sofa creaking under my weight. I was unsure if he would even come, but he said that he would. I had booked the motel room for the night three hours ago. His name was David Quinn, a short, relatively attractive man. I didn't mind that he was married, nor was I interested in how he looked. I was only engrossed with his smell. David walked past me while I was in a Waterstones near Mayfair. his scent immediately caught my attention, my nose almost guiding my head as he walked. 

I caught his attention in return, and he seemed interested, but certainly not for the same reason. I had been speaking with him for a few days, learning about his work, his marriage, and how much he hated his wife. He had gotten her pregnant while they were at university, so he married her. Unfortunately, the pregnancy did not carry to full term, and he felt as if he was stuck with her. He had been cheating on her, on and off, for about 3 years, and I was to be his latest conquest. Again, I did not care, but I pretended to. I consoled him and listened to him drone on about his miserable life.

Finally, I heard a knock at the door. I rose to my feet and strode up to the door in my long satin nightgown. I glanced at the tacky clock on the wall on my way over; 12:23 am. I lightly turned the knob on the door and it swung open to reveal just who I expected. David eagerly let himself in without a word, removing his coat and embracing me.

"I've waited all day for this," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile and say nothing. He suddenly had a concerned expression, uttering to me "Jesus, It's cold in here.". He let go of me and his eyes searched for a heating unit. Once he found one he walked over and switched it on. 

"Sorry," I said, "I don't feel the cold that much." I walked over to the ugly, uncomfortable sofa, patting the cushion beside me. David undid his tie and walked over, sitting down ungraciously and leaning in to kiss me. I kissed him back. He had brought a bottle of cheap wine with him, and we drank and talked for a while. When the bottle was empty, I lead him to the bedroom. I was hungry. He followed me without hesitation. 

I sat on the bed, my nightgown falling off my shoulder slightly. I could see in his eyes that he wanted me. He leant forward, his hands on the bed at either side of my hips, supporting him.

"Your eyes are incredible," he said, then he kissed me passionately, his stubble itching my skin. he pulled away to unbutton his shirt but then was interrupted by a piercing trill. David turned his head toward the phone in the other room. He walked over, picked it up, and raised it to his ear in quick succession. I was curious and slightly concerned as to who would be calling in the middle of the night. I could barely make out his words from the other room.

"No. No, I'm afraid you do. Yes, okay. That's fine," he put down the phone and came back to me. He impatiently undid the buttons on his shirt, fumbling each one. 

"who was that?" I asked him. I began to unbutton it for him, gently lifting his shirt off his body. He was fairly well built, with a bit of fat on his stomach. 

"Just some guy, had the wrong room." He flashed a smile at me, my hands glided over his sides, down to his hips. I began to unbuckle his belt as he watched. I took my time. We were interrupted yet again just as I took it off. David sighed and dropped his head. He let the phone trill a few times before walking over again, this time more hurriedly. "Who is this? No. No, you don't! Yeah, bye!" he sounded agitated now. He came back to me again and undid his trousers. letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them. I laid back on the bed, looking at him 

"The same guy?" I asked him, almost as annoyed as he was, although I didn't show it. He climbed on top of me, opening my nightgown to reveal my body, covered by an intricate bra, with matching underwear. He didn't answer my question, but I gathered that I was right. He undid my brassiere and he examined my breasts, feeling them. His hand trailed down from my chest to my navel. Just as he gently slipped his fingertips under the waistband of my panties, the phone rang yet again. This time, he immediately got off me. I followed him out of the bedroom and sat on the sofa. I watched him pick up the phone, and without raising it to his ear, slam it down again. He spun around, quickly walking over to me. He hurriedly removed my pants and I fell back onto the sofa, my head hitting the cushion. He inserted himself into me impatiently, as if he was expecting the phone to ring again, and wanted to ravish me before that happens. I let out small grunts as he unromantically hammered himself into me. He gripped my breasts, almost to the point where it was painful. With each of his thrusts, I found myself becoming more and more thirsty for him.

"I want to be on top," I said cautiously between breaths, he looked down, seeming quite distracted.

"huh? oh... yeah, okay." he pulled himself away, his chest rising and falling momentously. he stood up, and I shuffled myself off the sofa. He laid down, his phallus pointing directly upward, waiting to be satisfied. I hoisted one knee up and over his body, positioning myself directly above his erection. "You're stunning, Evelyn," he uttered as I lowered myself onto him, where he simultaneously let out breathy a groan of pleasure.  I began to undulate my hips on top of him, our breath becoming in sync. I lowered my lips to his neck, one hand gripping his shoulder. I found myself drooling on him.

I could feel the heat of his blood, pulsing rhythmically. with one quick movement, I dug my teeth into his neck, my fangs searching for his Carotid. My hand was holding his arm down, his other trying to get my mouth away from his neck. My other hand had now moved from his shoulder to his chin, pushing it up forcefully. His blood filled my mouth, it was just as delicious as I smelled it to be. He struggled and grunted frantically as I sucked the blood from him. I could feel him getting weaker underneath me, his brain receiving less and less blood the longer I was on him. I could still feel his member pulsing inside me, becoming weaker and weaker too.

Before long he was dead, his blood fell from my lips and down my chin and neck. David Quinn wouldn't have stood a chance.

Hiii! I hope you liked this first chapter! This story came to me in a dream and I just Had to write it down. I haven't written in a verrry long time. but yeah, more chapters should be coming soon, I have high hopes for how this story will turn out!