Losing You.

How do I know if he actually likes me.I understand he's with his girlfriend, but he doesn't even want to be in the relationship. I try and back away but our emotions get in the way.I don't want to loose my friend but I don't want to be in the middle of this because I'm not a Side Chick.

Hi I'm Kenedie I've just lost a friend, and I can't bare loosing another.The friend I had just lost was like a dagger through the heart.He was my best friend but then there was a day when I saw the change in his character.
Wednesday, 8th May
My friends name was Ramel.He was the most funny person ever never to be rude for no apparent reason. However this one day he thought throwing shade to a person who would always be there for him.It was our friend Montanna.She was there for him through his up's and down's, his left and right.
For Ramel to start doing this something had to be going on.In our #$qůäđ we had a friend called Liyana.I knew Montanna an extra year before I met Remel and Liyana, but Montanna knew Ramel about 2 years before I met him.

Now I really liked Ramel and he found out but things were cleared up and I told him it was a silly Rumor.However Ramel Confused me as he started to show feelings for me and my ţwïņ thought Ramel and I would end up having a relationship.However the big twist is that Liyana had a thing for Ramel and it seemed vis-versa.So in the end I lost a friend. I really can't deal with loosing people who are important in my life.