Chapter 6

It was the next day and I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Jax, his boyfriend, and Michael. When I finished the last look on myself I went to the room only to see Michael laying in the bed not even half dressed "Michael c'mon get dressed" I said "But I don't wanna dress all fancy" he whined "Get over it big guy now get up amd get dressed" I said and threw the dress shirt and dress pants to him. He groaned and got up, he started to get dressed while I went downstairs. I started to feel cramps and a bit dizzy but I just brushed it off as I grabbed my hand bag and slipped on my heals, while I waited for Michael that cramping came back so I leaned against the wall until Michael came down. He instantly notice my change in mood "Hey are you okay love?" He asked "Yeah I uh- I'll be back" I said as I was really hoping it wasn't my period and I was just hungry. When I got to the bathroom amd instantly pulled down my panties and there was a little bit of blood. I groaned "Michael can you get me a new pair of panties?" I asked "Yes" He answered back and went upstairs to grab a pair while I cleaned the blood from my thighs and area (idk bout yall but my unexpected starts always end up on my thighs especially if its a heavy flow-). He brown the panties and handed them to me through the door not looking, I smiled at the fact that even though he's seen me naked many times he still respects my privacy. I took them "Thank you honey" I said and I heard him chuckle a bit "Of course love, now be quick we don't wanna be late according to you five minutes ago" He said then closed the door.

I shook my head and changed the panties out putting on a pad (I can't stand tampons 😒) then pulling my panties up. I washed my hands and soaked my panties in water then left the bathroom rushing out the door to Michaels car. When he starting driving off he put his hand on my thigh and his other hand on the wheel, I smiled and put my hand on his as I watched the scenery pass by quickly as we entered the more busy parts of the town. When we pulled up we went inside to find the two waiting on us "Jax, hey" I said as I hugged him "Hey y/n" he hugged back "Glad to see you made it they were just now telling us that we have about 5 more minutes until our table is ready" Jax said as he pulled away from the hug when someone put their hand on his shoulder "Oh! Y/n this is my boyfriend Lin, Lin this is my childhood best friend y/n" he said as he stood away to let us see eachother. I held out my hand to him "Hello, it's nice to meet you" I said and he grabbed my hand "Its nice to meet you too" Lin said. Jax piped in quickly "Oh and this is her boyfriend, Michael" Michael just waved a bit. Lin was tall but not as tall as Michael, Lin seemed about 5'10 while Michael stood at a 6'2. Quite Intimidating especially is your 5'5 like me, we were called back for our table and when we were sat the waitress handed us some menus "When your ready I will be around shortly, and if you need anything just let me know" she said then walked off. When we opened the menus my eyes widened 'Holy shit! $20 just for a steak?!' I thought "Uhm... Jax are you sure you can get this.. I mean It's a lot and-" "Oh shut up will ya. This is my treat and I'm pretty sure I have more than enough to pay, I mean I did have a job since I was 15 AND never touched my saving account. Plus I looked at my savings today and I was blasted with how much I got.. Lets just say thats WAY more than enough to pay off my school debt" Jax said after cutting me off. After ordering we waited for our food and talked.

Jax apparently met Lin at one of the beaches in Florida so they traded numbers and decided to go on a few dates. How romantic, I mean Michael and I's meeting was in the Pizzaria- Not that romantic but at least we're here now and I'm happy with that. "So Michael I hear your father co-owns Freddy Fazbear's?" Jax asked "Yeah uh.. I don't like talking abiut it much tho, me and my father don't have a great relationship at the moment but I'm workin on it" Michael replied. Jax just nodded and we all continued to talk, I was joking around amd while I was listening to Jax I felt a hand grab my inner thigh. I looked down to see Michaels hand then I looked up at his face, he was covering his mouth like he was listening but I knew he had a smirk plastered across his face. He squeezed my thigh and I slapped his hand away quickly while everyone looked at the waiter whi had brought out the food, he huffed and took his hand away as we ate.

After we ate we decided to go home, I sighed as I took off my tight dress and bra. I threw them into the laundry basket amd put on a baggy shirt and some shorts, Michael walked in after he got done brushing his teeth and laid down in bed. I looked at him and scoffed "Don't think your gonna get away with what you did today Michael" I said and he looked at me "Whaaat you act like you didn't like it" he said back, I rolled my eyes at him and put my hands on my hips "I'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom for a week" I said as I grabbed my phone charger and phone then walked out the bedroom door to the guest bedroom "Good luck with that love!" Michael yelled.

A week later

I was sitting in mine and Michaels bed while he had night shift tonight with Scott, I was reading a book and it was almost time for Michael to get off of work. I was a bit nervous I mean I didn't go to bed with him for a full week and I had just gotten off my period the other day, I tapped my foot as I looked at the clock as it struck 6:00 am. Not too long after I heard the front door open and them close, I covered up with the blankets and hid. I heard Michael coming up the stairs and then the door open, I heard him chuckle as he dropped his things "Look who's finally in bed" he said "You better hope your prepared" he said and he pulled me from under the sheets. He picked me up and grabbed a few things from our drawer (hint: the word OUR).

He took me to the guest bedroom amd stripped me of my clothes, I shivered from the cold and felt Michael start to wrap something around my body.. "Michael?" I said "Are you- No, wait please don't do this!" I knew exactly what he was doing once he covered my eyes. He gagged me and made sure I couldn't get out of the rooe he had tied around me, I could feel his eyes on my body to the point it made me shiver and whine in protest. He chuckled and grabbed something from beside me that I had failed to notice when he laid me down. I felt something cold and rubbery like press against my heat. I whined as Michael pressed the now known love egg into my heat (😏), he then got up and made an obvious yawn "Man am I tired, well while you play I'm going to bed" Michael said then turned on the vibrations (Yes sadly this is the type of shit I'm into-) I started to muffle out moans as I shook and squirmed. For Michael this was the best thing he has seen but for me it was pure torture, I could barley breathe with the gag, I couldn't move from the ropes, and I couldn't see from the blind fold. I heard the door open and a "Good night love" from Michael and then the door closing. What I didn't know was Michael had the remote and had set up random times for the vibrator to start then stop after a bit, it was painful but pleasant at the same time.

Almost the whole time he was asleep I had came multiple times, I was so tired and there were times where I would be close and the vibrations would stop causing me to be edged. I would whine and cry loud enough for Michael to hear, finally I heard the door open again and a small chuckle from Michael. He walked over to my side and bent down to my ear, "Did you learn your lesson love?" He asked amd I vigorously nodded and whined just wanting him to make it stop, I was so overstimulated and shaking badly. "Good girl" He said and got up, turnimg off the love egg and slowly taking it out making things drip everywhere. I cried out being in pain from overstimulation, Michael was easy with the rest. Taking off the ropes, removing the blindfold and gag. Once he did I started panting like crazy trying to catch my breath, I fell lazily onto the bed amd Michael wrapped his arms around me "Next time love, don't try to take away my fun" he said "Yes sir.." I replied. He sighed and put my clothes back on me then took me back to our room to pet me sleep.