Chapter Fourteen

Beauty & The Seven Foot Frame

Villain!Bruno X Reader

Chapter Fourteen

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Meanwhile at the Rivera house Bruno knocked on the door. A worried Dante opened the door. Dante realized it was Bruno and went to shut the door but Bruno put his hand on the door to hold it open. "Where's y/n?" Dante just scoffed and rolled his eyes at Bruno before walking away.

While walking away Veronica purposely bumped Dante into the wall. "Out of the way!" Victor and the twins do the same to dante. "Bruno! what are you doing here!" Veronica asked the confused man. "I'm here for y/n! Please Veronica, I just wanna talk to her." he pleaded to her. "She left and I assumed she went to see you!" Bruno's eyes widened. He turned his head towards Casita trying to see if he could see her there. "Oh thanks veronica! Victor, twins!" Bruno gave them a quick smile before running towards casita.

"Did Bruno just smile at us?" Veronica smiled as she watched Bruno run towards the casita. "Yep."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Felix-!" Bruno cut himself off by falling as he ran up to the doorway. "Felix, where is y/n!" Felix and Agustin looked at eachother then pointed towards the river. "She's looking for you!" Bruno nodded at his brother-in-laws before running to the river. Where he barely missed y/n who walked to the market square hoping to find Bruno there.

Dolores was walking with Isabela around the town, nervous about what she heard about y/n getting married to dante. The girls saw y/n looking around the market, hoping to see bruno. They ran up to her.

"Tia!" isabela hugged y/n's waist while dolores hugged y/n's front. "Hi girls, have you seen your tio bruno? It's important-!" "about how you love him?" Dolores tilted her head at y/n who was taken back before nodding at the girls. "YOU LOVE TIO-!" Dolores shushed Isabela. "I last saw him this morning at breakfast!" isabela said excitedly that y/n had loved her tio. Y/n was shoved into a shop by dolores who looked around cautiously. "What is it dolores?" y/n only got shushed in response. "They're coming over so hide!" isabela looked around the shop and saw vases and led y/n away from the front of the shop.

Dante and y/n's family walked into the market square, esperanza and dante trying to find y/n while the rest of the Riveras just opened up their shops. Once Dolores heard and watched them walk somewhere else, she signaled to isabela that y/n could come out.

"Dolores go find tio bruno!" isa told her younger cousin as she led y/n to the middle of the marketplace.

"Isabela!" julieta called out. "I'm sorry tia, I have to go!" y/n smiled and nodded at her niece. Before isabela left she gave y/n another hug.

Y/n made eye contact with her mama in the marketplace. That caused Y/n to run out of the market.

Dolores had barely led Bruno to where y/n was standing. When y/n had to run. Poor dolores looked like she was gonna have a breakdown if her tio didn't find out her tia loved him.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

It was around late afternoon when esperanza had stopped looking for y/n. Y/n was able to hide away from her family by staying at the river.

Y/n froze as she heard a noise coming from the forest. She got ready to run but the figures reassured her not to. "Y/n?" It was bruno.

"Where have you been? Are you alright? Are you hurt!?" Y/n chuckled as he worried over her. "I'm alright! I promise." y/n smiled at bruno. "Y/n i'm-!" "Bruno listen I-!" They both stopped so the other could talk first.