Prologue

"How are you doing?"

Yoongi looked at the tombstone wistfully. He read the sentence under Kim Seokjin's name over and over again.

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.

Yoongi tried to smile. "I'm here, Hyung." he said.

"I hope you're happy."

Yoongi knelt down and reached out his hand to touch the tombstone. "I'm sorry that I'm the only one who came today." His thumb stroked Seokjin's name.

"The others are still not ready to meet you. Some of them are still regretting your death and blaming themselves."

Yoongi shuddered for a moment when the wind hit his body, as if Seokjin was responding to his statement.

"Honestly, we don't even know what to do until now, Hyung." He sighed.

Raindrops suddenly fell and reminded Yoongi of the umbrella he left in the dorm. He smacked his forehead in his mind.

"Looks like you're not in the mood for a chat, huh?" Yoongi chuckled. "Sorry I can't go on, I left my umbrella when I closed the door earlier. I don't want another headache like yesterday."

"Goodbye, Hyung." Yoongi got up and immediately ran out of the cemetery.

The rain was getting heavier and the wind was blowing hard, makes it harder for Yoongi to walk.

Damn it! He cursed to himself.

***

Yoongi finally found a cafe with a small terrace where he could take shelter, and while he was busy drying himself there, someone greeted him with a familiar gesture.

"Hey."

That voice. Yoongi startled by its familiar tone that ran through his ears. He turned his head and found something he thought he would never see again.

Yoongi froze on his place, couldn't believe what he's seeing right now. It's him. It's his dead hyung standing right in front of him.

Kim Seokjin.

"Would you like to come in?" The ghost in front of him asked politely, smiling.

"I work at this cafe. My name is Jin."

Hearing that, Yoongi feels like his heart would explode, his feet would melt right away. There's no way he wasn't dreaming.

"Choi Saejin."

Huh?

***

Date started: 19/02/22