02

"I met someone who looks like Jin-Hyung yesterday."

Yoongi's heart pounded hard when all the members instantly froze in their places and turned to Yoongi with shocked face.

Hoseok is the first one that broke the silence and asked, "What do you mean, Hyung?"

Yoongi lowered his head to avoid their eyes.

"I said, I met someone who looks really similar to Jin-Hyung yesterday." Yoongi said once again, his voice is getting lower than before.

"What are you talking about, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, furrowing his brows.

"I know you guys are not gonna believe me but I just want to say it. No, I feel like I have to tell this to you guys." Yoongi sighed. "He really is similar to Jin-Hyung, in a way that even scares me too. I mean, it's not just his face, or his hair, or his body, it really is everything about him. His smile, his gesture, even his voice!"

Now, it's the members turn to sigh. Yoongi saw various reactions and emotions on the faces of the boys. Namjoon shook his head in disbelief, Jimin covered his ears with his hands, Hoseok and Jungkook whispered to each other while occasionally giving Yoongi a cynical look, and Taehyung quickly got up from the chair he was sitting on.

"No, no. I'm saying the truth! You guys can come with me and I'll show him to you." Yoongi said while hoping they would agree to him.

"And what good would that do?" Namjoon asked him with his serious tone, everyone fell silent right away.

Yoongi gulped. His brain worked so hard to find the right sentence but nothing come through his mouth.

Jimin stared at Yoongi with his teary eyes and whispered, "Seokjin-Hyung is already gone, Hyung."

"You have to deal with it."

***

I have to deal with it, Yoongi said to himself.

I have to fucking deal with it.

Yoongi opened the cafe's door furiously without knowing. And as he expected, Choi Saejin who stole his beloved hyung's face, turned his head to him.

"Oh, hello. You're Min Yoongi-ssi from yesterday right?" Jin's asked, while his eyes scanned Yoongi from head to toe. "A-are you okay, though? You seems... angry." He asked again.

"Ah, no. I'm fine." Yoongi grabbed a chair and take a breath for a while. Jin approach him and handed him the menu. But instead of looking to the menu, Yoongi eyes roamed around the cafe and he finds himself to be the only customer in this empty cafe again. He started to get goosebumps.

Is this really a dream? Am I going crazy right now?

"Have you decided?" Jin's question brought Yoongi to reality.

"Oh? Um, americano, please."

Jin nodded and wait for a while. "Just coffee today?" He asked, Yoongi swears he heard some sadness in Jin's voice.

"Yeah, sorry." Yoongi replied.

Jin just smiled, "Don't be." He then took the menu and walk to the kitchen while saying, "One americano coming right up!"

Yoongi feels something shattered in his heart and he doesn't understand the feeling behind of it.

***

"Hey." Yoongi asked, breaking the silence between him and Jin who is watering the plant in the corner of the cafe right now. "Yes?" Jin replied, still focused at his job.

"Why is this cafe always empty?" Yoongi asked carefully.

Yoongi's question must surprised Jin because the broad-shouldered man had to stop working and turns his head to Yoongi. "Uhm, that's kinda hurts." Jin answered and then laughed a bit.

He continued, "Sorry to pry, but I thought I saw you coming from the cemetery yesterday?"

Yoongi nodded and his eyes met Jin's playful eyes. "Well, maybe that's the reason. What sane person wants to come to a cafe near the cemetery? Intentionally I mean, not accidentally like you."

"Why'd you open it here, then?" Yoongi asked.

Jin shook his head, "Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not the owner, I'm just an employee."

"Oh."

"I think you have quite the guts to come here a second time, though."  Jin smiled at him teasingly and continued, "I might just be a ghost from that cemetery, working part-time in this imaginary empty cafe."

Hearing that, Yoongi didn't laugh and stared at jin with horror. He truly feels like his heart is falling to his stomach.

"Uh, oh, I'm sorry, that was a bad joke wasn't it?" Jin quickly added frantically. "No, no, I'm just joking, Yoongi-ssi. I'm a human. You can touch me anywhere."

They're both widened their eyes after that last sentence.

"Oh, t-that's not what I mean! How rude of me, b-but I think you would understand me. Anyway! I'm a human not a ghost, and I can guarantee that." Jin tried to reassure Yoongi but it's just making it more awkward.

"Y-yeah." Yoongi nodded and tried to sound neutral, "Sorry I didn't get your joke."

"No, I'm the one that has to be sorry! It was a bad joke indeed. I hope you don't get scared and stop coming here." Jin bowed with an apologetic face.

Yoongi sipped his coffee and avoid Jin's eyes. "Actually, there was someone like you."

"Huh?" Jin tilted his head a bit, just like a pet bird.

Cute. Yoongi couldn't even get those words out of his head watching Jin.

"There was someone so similar to you, it creeps the hell out of me." Yoongi sighed. He's pretty sure Jin was looking at him with a concerned look.

"Was?" Jin asked again and gasps, "Don't tell me..."

Yoongi nodded. "He was burried in that cemetery." Jin didn't answered and Yoongi continued,

"He is someone I love the most."

***

Day 2

You are my only sun, one and only in the world

I bloomed for you, but I'm still getting thirsty

It's too late, too late

I can't live without you

Even if I'm drying out, I reach for you with all my strength

***

is there anyone that still want to read jamais vu?  ㅠㅠ

if yes, then sorry for the late updates ㅠㅠ

ill try updating routinely once a week (or month) lol, but regardless, thank u! always stay hydrated!