Chapter 34

----------------- Erza VS Natsu -----------------

July 11, X791
(Magic Council HQ : ERA)

The Magic Council Members whom are in their headquarters in ERA are having their daily meeting to discuss the recent events that happened in Clover Town.

"The Eisenwald Guild might have been defeated, but that's just a small scale part of a much larger battle."  Councilor Org said sternly.

"The number of Dark Guilds are also growing at an alarming rate." A short old Councilor said.

"Councilor Yuri is right, we have to come up with a plan to eliminate them all." A tall middle-aged Councilor, wearing a round dark shaded glasses added.

"But how would we do that, Councilor Leiji?" Councilor Yajima asked.

"However it's done we cannot allow Zeref's magic to fall into the wrong hands again." Councilor Org stated.

"I don't understand how Eisenwald managed to get their hands on such tool of forbidden magic. However, we should be grateful that someone from Fairytail manage to destroy Lullaby." Councilor  Yajima commented which earned a glee from the younger female Councilor besides him.

"I hate to say it, but the blame may extend towards the highest level." The short Councilor with cat like ears said.

"Whatever the case Councilor Michelo, Councilor Yajima is right. Although Fairytail has been a thorn on our sides you cannot deny that they are very useful." The blue haired Councilor with distinctive tattoo on his face said.

"Councilor Seigran is right! It only took 4 wizards and a cat to take down the entire Eisenwald Guild and completely Destroy Lullaby which is quite an impressive feat!" The younger female Councilor added which resulted to other Councilors except Councilor Yajima and Councilor Seigran to voiced out their distaste towards Fairytail.

"I still don't like them!"

"They destroyed the Guild Master's Meeting Hall!"

"They're actions made another wealthy and influential person pressure us!"

"You may not want to accept it, but that's the reality of the situation! In the end the attack on the Guild Master's where prevented, lives where spared, Lullaby was destroyed and more importantly none of us was force to give up our coveted seat on the Council to save face!" Councilor Seigran sternly stated.

"You fool! Are you insinuating that the. Council is to blame for this incident." Councilor Leiji replied back irked at what Councilor Seigran said.

"Enough of this nonsense! Fairytail's good deeds is overshadowed by their destructive behavior!" Councilor Org added also irked.

"Then why don't we take this opportunity to discuss matters with them." Councilor Seigran  insinuatingly said which caught the attention of all Councilors.

"Then, are you saying we should summon Natsu Dragneel? After all he is responsible for the destruction of Lullaby." Councilor Org asked which earned a sly smile from Councilor Seigran.
______________________________________

(Magnolia Town : Lucy's Apartment)

After being away from Magnolia for almost 4 days, Lucy who is now back in her apartment is holding a quill pen and is writing on a piece of paper about the previous events she got whirlwind into because of Natsu.

"Eisenwald's failed attempt to attack the Guild Masters with Lullaby ended up as big news as well as Natsu's part of single handedly destroying Lullaby using the  spell made by our Guild's First Master." Lucy relayed while continuously writing on the paper.