Elves

There are three different types of elves.

The Elves that worship the Divine supreme being.
also known as the divine elves
    - these beings are the ones that can wield divine power but they cannot use every ability, unlike the Guardians. They have the appearance of a typical elf; They have long, pointed ears, high-bridge noses and they are believed to be one of the most beautiful beings in the world. They have dark skin with a gray undertone, unlike some Gandels with yellow, peach, pink, or olive undertones. Their eye colors can be of any colors. Their hair color is typically blonde.

The Elves that worship the Archaic supreme being.
also known as the archaic elves
   - these beings are the ones that can wield the essemal power but they cannot use every ability, unlike the Guardians. They have the appearance of a typical elf; They have long, pointed ears, high-bridge noses and they are believed to be one of the most beautiful beings in the world. Their skin has gray undertone, unlike Gandels who have yellow, peach, pink, or olive undertones. Their eye colors are different shades of red. Their hair color is typically grayish-white.

The Elves that worship the Abbreterran supreme being.
also known as the nature elves
   - these beings are the ones that can wield the abbreterran power but only the plants and not the ground. They have the appearance of a typical elf; They have long, pointed ears, high-bridge noses and they are believed to be one of the most beautiful beings in the world. They have the same skin tones as Gandels with yellow, peach, pink, or olive undertones. Their eye colors are different shades of green, blue, and yellow. Their hair color is typically blonde and green.

-