Gandmaes

Gandmaes are Gandel and a half of another being.
They possess the other being's abilities.
Most of them follow the supreme being, the materomni.

There are different kinds of Gandmaes. There are:
• Gandmaes who looks like a half Gandel and another being. They are referred to as Demigand.
• Gandmaes that takes a form of a Gandel  that can shafeshift to another being. They are referred to as Proteugand.
• Gandmaes that takes a form of a Magical being that can morph to Gandels. They are referred to as Metagand.

What is the differences?

Demigands
   Their appearance differs from person to another person. All of them have the part of another being that corresponds to their abilities. (e.g. Gandmaes that have the ears of another being and they can hear things from a certain distance.) although some of them may have just don't have any functions for a Gandmae. Demigands cannot use the full abilities of the being that they are born as. They take up half of their population.

Example: [insert illustrations] A gandel looking person with canine's claws and whiskers. furs that reaches deom up to the elbow's; A siren with its upper body of a Gandel and lower body of a sea creature and webbed hands.

Proteugands
   Their appearance are like that of a Gandel but the most noticeable feature that separates from Gandels are that their eyes are the same as their corresponding other beings, because of that, they also posses different vision than Gandels. Proteugands, when shape shifting, may sometimes look like a bit similar from Demigands but most of them can completely change from the other beings. Proteugands In a Gandel's form can only use their eyes' ability but they can fully use the other being's abilities when they shapeshift, unlike demigands who can only use what they are born with. There are some instances where a Proteugands might look like a Demigand but can still shapeshift which is rare.

Examples: [insert illustrations] Every kind of (magical or non-magical) beings like a Gandmae on a gandel form with a slit eyes that turn to a magical feline; A werewolf, they are the example of a shapeshifter that still have a little similarity to a Gandel even when they transformed.

Metagands
   These  type of Gandmaes take the least percentage of their total populations. Unlike the Demigands and Proteugands, they can use their full abilities with either, Gandel or another being's form. They are the most powerful kind of Gandmaes.

Metagands are the only ones who are considered both "Magical Beast" and a "Gandmae" since their other form does not have anything of the same form as other Magical Beast or Animals.

Examples: [insert illustrations] Dragons that turns to a form of a Gandel. A phoenix that turns to a form of a Gandel.

Note: They cannot change either of their form's appearance. Only the supreme beings can alter their appearance freely by their power.