Get it done [M]

Get it done by leftfoodtrapped AO3

Summary: Rosé has piercings and Jennie wants to play with them.

--

As much as Jennie likes it when Rosé holds her down with her weight, grinding her strap inside of Jennie until Jennie can only manage to moan wordlessly as she comes - there’s still something unbeatable about riding Rosé.

It’s gotten even better now that Rosé has piercings - two pretty silver rings through her nipples that gleam in the low light of their room.

Settled over her hips, Jennie rides her slow and steady, knows Rosé likes it that way. Her hands are braced over Rosé’s flat stomach, eyes torn between watching how pink Rosé’s cheeks get or the piercings on her boobs, glinting and just asking to be touched.

Rosé notices - of course she does. ‘Does Jennie want to play?’ She’s got her arms on either side of her head, hands relaxed over the pillows. They’ll only start to grip when Rosé’s close - and until then, Rosé said Jennie could ride her however she wanted.

Jennie takes advantage. Grins a little to herself as she slides her own hands up the plane of Rosé’s stomach to her chest, the tips of her fingers grazing along the nipple piercings.

‘ Likes this,’ says Jennie like she doesn’t know. She rolls her hips down purposefully as she flicks the piercings, watches the way the rings try to flip up before falling back down onto Rosé’s boobs.

And Rosé downright moans - unexpectedly loud considering she’s silent most of the time. Jennie blinks in surprise, staring at Rosé’s face, and Rosé seems to be caught off-guard by her own sensitivity. She had gotten them a few weeks ago - should be healed by now - so it’s not pain - oh.

The piercings had made her chest that much more sensitive. Jennie is gleeful.

She grinds down over Rosé’s hips, riding her strap at a steady pace, bit faster than before but definitely not quick enough to get her to the edge. Rosé is panting quietly - pupils blown wide so that all she can do is watch Jennie naked and squirming in her lap, trying to fuck her. She must look good - because Rosé’s hands are moving from pillow to grasp onto Jennie’s hips, just a hold, not to control.

Jennie lets her of course - likes all these new reactions coming from her . She flicks Rosé’s piercings again, and Rosé hisses, thumbs pressing tightly against Jennie’s hipbone in reaction.

Again, she does it - and again, Rosé holds onto her. Tries not to give herself away, tries to restrain her reactions back to when she wasn’t so sensitive, but Jennie loves this newness.

She curls over, eyes on Rosé’s face. ‘please?’

Rosé clearly turns it over in her head but nods after a long moment.

Jennie licks over one nipple, feeling the warm skin, the delicate metal under her tongue, before closing her mouth around it. The reaction is immediate; Rosé’s fingers grip into Jennie’s hips and she bucks upwards, drives her strap deeper into Jennie, breaking the steady pace altogether.

She can’t help it - moans loud when she feels the roughness from Rosé, wants more. Rosé doesn’t stop her from licking over her other nipple, tongue playing with the piercing. In reply, Roseanne is slamming her deep into Jennie - no pace anymore, just something hard and rough, ruining Jennie before Jennie even realizes it.

It’s too much to stop now - can’t go back to such a slow, sweet pace when Jennie is moaning-begging for Rosé to rail her srtap into her as she plays with Rosé’s piercings.

Her hands come up to help, finds her thumb rolling one nipple while she kitten-licks over the other, making Rosé moan out loud and try to fuck harder into Jennie. Her grip on Jennie’s hips are going to bruise if they keep up - but Jennie can’t wait to feel the soreness later.

Right now, all she wanted to see was how far she could take it - even closing her mouth around the nipple and sucking, just to hear Rosé go, ‘fuck, Jennie - !’ as she drives into her. Her knees are up, feet planted flat on the bed, while Jennie is curled over her, ass still settled in Rosé’s lap.

With the new leverage, Rosé is fucking hard into Jennie while Jennie moans breathlessly over Rosé’s chest, rolling the nipples with her fingers, caught up in the myriad of expressions that pass over Rosé .

Now, Rosé was so so sensitive and couldn’t fight back, only let the pleasure shoot down her spine towards her pussy, keep her fucking into Jennie, until Jennie was hiccuping with moans from how good she was getting railed.

She feels boneless with pleasure ‘I - I’m ,’ she stutters, rubbing her thumbs over Rosé’s  piercings in retaliation, wants Rosé to feel even an iota of how good Jennie feels right now.

Rosé groans - ‘c’mon, Jen,’ - and its permission enough.

Combining the friction with the gorgeous expressions on Rosé’s face as Jennie plays with her piercings and Jennie is already too close to coming. Finds herself muffling her noises against Rosé’s chest, still tugging at the piercings, the feeling of them so new and the reactions too addicting when she can feel Rosé’s moans vibrate through her.

All it takes is Jennie gently scraping her nails over Rosé’s nipples for Rosé to seem to lose it - her grip clawing into Jennie’s hips as she pounds into her, as if she can make Jennie stop by making her scream and come all over herself in the next dozen thrusts.

It works. Jennie can’t hold on - sobbing as she feels her pussy empty out between their stomachs. With the way she’s bearing down on Rosé’s strap - squeezing so tight, trying to milk it as she keeps shooting her come - Rosé is close as well.

Only takes a few weak licks of Jennie’s tongue over the piercings for Rosé to groan and come too.

Jennie can barely speak - her voice raw with her moans, but manages a, ‘can I get some too?’

A pause - then Rosé is laughing, her voice hoarse too. ‘Just pick a day, unnie. I will take you.’

Propping her chin on Rosé’s chest, Jennie beams, and Rosé laughs some more before leaning down to kiss her nose. Clearly, it was a good idea.