"Sir, I'm going to need you to step away from him."

---

Neither of the two moved.

A stare down, daring the other to make a move.

Yoshima knew it was over the moment he spotted Ground Zero.

The recognition on his face told him all he needed to know.

"Haha, well, looks like the gig is up. Izuku, take the pups to our room." He sickening voice commanded, and the Omega began doing so without falter.

"Come here my sweet babies." He looked towards his pups, dead green eyes bearing holes.

"Mama! Don't listen to Papa! He's mean!" Haruto said, coaxing his dam out of the apartment.

Izuku made a move to gently grab his children, but was pushed behind Katsuki by his son's quirk.

The greenette winced at the bright lights of the hallway.

When was the last time he left?

"Why did you do that, Daiki? We need to go back inside silly." A short lived giggle escaped Izuku's throat.

As soon as the Omega was safely behind him, Katsuki lunged.

He knew the closest hero would be here soon, so he wasn't too worried about beating the man before him. More so he was worried about the pups and their dam.

A few moments later, he smelt a mint and campfire scent and internally groaned that it just had to be Icy-Hot.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the bi-coloured man leaning in front of Izuku, who continued to try and get up with a blank face.

"Ground Zero, status?"

"Pet Shop owner, brainwashed the green haired one, the pups came to me for help." The blonde haired Alpha spoke as though he wasn't fighting.

Just as he finished, he was picked up for the third time by the Yoshima's quirk and was thrown into a table.

"God damnit. . ." He cursed under his breath.

He couldn't risk a fire with his quirk, and the area was far to small to not cause too much damage.

"Shoto! Ice the fucker! I'll get them out!" His palms smoked dangerously.

"I need to calm down or I'll start a fire. Think about all the people in here. Don't be like Endeavour."

He grabbed Izuku into his arms, who didn't seem to protest but still looked rather disdainful at getting farther away from where he was "supposed" to go.

Daiki and Haruto crying into the greenette's chest brought him back to reality.

They soon were set down outside where, a few police officers were waiting.

"What's wrong sweety?" He ran a thumb over Daiki's freckled cheek.

"We're. . . we're just s-so h-happy that Papa's going a-away!" Izuku frowned.

"Why would you want Papa to go away? Papa takes care of us."

Slightly chubby hands grasped his face as Haruto made him look at him.

"Mama. . .Papa hurt you. . ."

Katsuki watched scene in sadness.

He could see bruises peaking out from Izuku's sweater on his wrists and neck, his hands, and just a little on his forehead. The mere thought of them being everywhere else sickened him.

"He probably barely knows what's going on. . ."

From previously saved victims of Yoshima, the police and heroes had gathered enough information to figure out what most likely happened.

Yoshima would hurt them, then gaslight them until they barely even knew facts from fiction.

They'd studied that after a certain point, the Omegas we're barely conscious with whatever they did. Only doing assigned tasks in a routine that was engraved into their brains.

Ambulance sirens brought him out of his thoughts.

Shoto was walking out of the building with an screaming black haired man encased in ice.

"Have fun with that one! He's my greatest work! A real slut that'll spread his legs for any Alpha that asks!" He manically laughed as his sentence finished.

Katsuki brought a swift hand to the back of his neck. "Shut up."

Paramedics were over to Izuku, looking over him and the pups for any injuries.

They were ushered into the ambulance despite the greenette's protests.

Katsuki was going to move along peacefully, hopefully talk to the Omega when the checkup was done, but was stopped when he noticed someone stumble out of the ambulance and puke.

He quickly marched over, noticing the "INTERN" written boldly on the woman's shirt.

He just got time to peak in and see something to make his heart drop.

The pups were sobbing into a woman's arms, not bearing to look at their dam.

Ugly purple, yellow, blue, and green bruises littered the boy's pale stomach and chest.

Poorly bandaged cuts were seeping with blood. Infected bits were oozing pus and clearly painful.

The worst part was that Izuku kept the same polite smile on his face that he'd had since Katsuki arrived.

"See Mama! Papa hurts you!" Haruto desperately cried out.

"Papa was just showing me my place-"

"No! No no no! He's not supposed to do that!" Izuku turned over to Daiki, slightly hindering the medics abilities to patch him up.

He laid a shaky hand in the boys head.

"We're his hands always that shaky?"

He gave the two a gentle smile.

"I'm okay."

---

welcome to downtown painsville 😎