3

Eren's pov

"They look so cute!" Historia said

"Sshh! Don't wake them up!" Ymir whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Mikasa laying on top of me, while my arms were securely wrapped around her waist.

I instantly smiled and looked up to see them all standing around something, giggling and awing at us.
I quietly got up trying to not wake Mikasa up, I saw they were looking at a picture they took on their phone of me and Mikasa cuddling.

"Give me that." I deadpanned

I grabbed the phone out of Ymir's hands and quickly sending it to myself before deleting it.

"Oh, why did you do that! I thought it was cute!" Sasha groaned

Connie joined in and whined "Yeah! You guys can be a potential couple!"

"It's like me and this bag of crisps." Sasha said excitedly "Oh yeah Eren would be the bag of crisps for Mikasa though" Connie added snickering.
Idiots.

Mikasa then finally woke up and so we all decided to go out for breakfast since it was already 8:30.

Eren's outfit^I got ready and so did everyone else, Mikasa came down after a while and I got a good view of what she was wearing

Eren's outfit^
I got ready and so did everyone else, Mikasa came down after a while and I got a good view of what she was wearing

Eren's outfit^I got ready and so did everyone else, Mikasa came down after a while and I got a good view of what she was wearing

Mikasa's outfit^

I stared at her longer than needed, which seemed like me checking her out more than anything else.

She caught me looking at her and just grinned.

I looked away and went onto my phone to checking the photo I sent to myself previously and then saving it to my camera roll.

"Hey, you ready to go," Armin asked, I looked up to see him waiting for me.

"Yeah, let's go," I replied.