Chapter 1

Anika's POV

 "Oh God, Anika you're in such a mess. If you could just have a look at yourself in the mirror right now! ...You  don't deserve this honey.! Come on, we need to fix you up.. Gosh, you smell worst. You look like you didn't even take a bath for days!"  Ellie helped me out to stand from my slack position in the floor.

"Ellie, am I ugly? Do I look fat or stupid? Huhuhuhuhu...... How could Dave just throw me away like this? I love him so much.. I gave everything to that f*ckin asshole and this is how he'll pay me back?.. I am totally stupid for trusting him." I am totally hysterical and I just can't hold my emotions.

 Here I am feeling worst after my boyfriend of 7 months Dave Carlton broke up with me. I met him a year ago and thought that he really is the man I would like to get serious with. He is really handsome and very funny not to say the least. We dated for a couple of months before I finally said Yes to him. We were a perfect couple, we traveled across the world together and I really enjoyed every moment with him. 3 days ago was supposedly our 7th monthsary , I flew from Paris going here with the plan of  surprising him. Well it turned out; he planned on breaking up with me that same day. He told me he cannot handle a long distance relationship as I am main stay in Paris while he works here in Las Vegas. He also told me he fell in love with another lady he met just a month ago and he wishes to pursue her. I have no idea how I was able to just sit there and listen to him just break my heart.. After everything he said, he just walked out straight while I'm left alone feeling shocked and lost. Damn he didn't even taste a single slap from me.. I am feeling more agitated that I just let him walk away easily like that..

 "That's enough of you trying to pity yourself;,you don't basically deserve that jerk! He's really stupid for dumping you. You are Anika Aragon, a famous fashion designer...A lot of guys wanna hook up with you."  Hmp. My cousin really has her own way of cheering me up.

 "Look Ellie, I cancelled some of my events in Paris and flew straight here to  Vegas just to celebrate our special day with him.. I didn't expect to be getting this kind of surprise..." I am crying on Ellie's shoulder...

 "Hey cous, 3 days are enough for you to waste your time in this shitty apartment of yours.. Oh God, you transformed horribly in just a couple of days...  If  tita Conchita and Tito Leo would see you, they would definitely scold me for you behaving and looking this way.. You are my responsibility so please help me up on these." Ellie is almost angry at me..  I know how much she cares for me. She is just 2 years older than me and a successful flower boutique owner here in L.A. I often came here before to visit her, at lalo na ngang napadalas nang maging kami ni Dave...That Jerk...

 "Look, I have an idea. It's Friday today and we are in the city of Las Vegas Baby, I am meeting some good old buddy tonight and I am bringing you with me. I believe you deserve some partying instead of you being alone and depressed in here." She looks convincing.

 "Look Ellie, I don't feel like going out, I'll probably just ruin your night,.. You know I'm not in the best mood. Besides I'm planning on heading back to Paris tomorrow" Mahinang sagot ko sa aking pinsan.

 "Are you serious? Come on cous, I understand how painful it is after finding out that your trusted boyfriend is cheating on you.. But hey, I am here too.. You only get to visit here at least once a month and ever since you and Dave were in a relationship, you basically forgot about me...But now that you two broke up.. Well it's not that I'm happy about it but,. Please just this once...Come with me...Hmp. It's settled you will definitely be out with me tonight and we will party till we drop. No buts no don'ts.. Paris can wait! "  Aargh. She is one hell of a persistent lady.

 ------------------------------------------------------

Here I am all dressed up with my cousin in front of Dino Disco; I can't believe she dragged me in here. Well I have no choice but to accompany her, or she might be pissed off of me again.

 "Hey Ellie, you have a newbie." I heard the bouncer on the entrance talked to Ellie.

 "Yeah John, a cousin." Sagot ni Ellie sabay hila sa akin papasok sa bar na iyon.

 The club is indeed very crowded.. Some are adults, and some are obviously teenagers..Regardless everybody is seeking for fun in this Friday night.

 "Hey Ellie, What's up, I'm happy you showed up." A guy approached us. Maybe this is the guy Ellie is meeting.

 "Oh, who's this chick with you." Tanong ng lalaki.

 "Keep your eyes away from her, she's off limits Tommy. She's family." Pagbabantang saad ni Ellie but eventually laughed in the end.

 "Hi, nice meeting you, I'm Tommy and I am Ellie's future boyfriend. I'm positive on that." Tommy extended and i  shaked hands with him.

 "Nice meeting you too Tommy, I am Anika and Ellie is my cousin.I will look forward on you becoming my brother in law.haha" ganting bati ko kay Tommy...

 He led us to a table somewhere in the corner. I felt better noong umupo na kami.. Wala talaga ako sa mood so I just wanted to sit there and just drink a couple of beer probably while this two do their own thing...

 Nakaka apat na beer pa lang ako pero medyo nahihilo na ako ng bigla akong hilain ni Ellie papunta sa dance floor.

 "Hey, where are we going." Tanong ko sa kanya,

 "You are sitting there for ages.... This is a club, you are suppose to dance  and show off your sexy moves,Come on". Sigaw sa akin ni Ellie. Halos hindi ko na marinig ang boses niya sa ingay ng lugar.. We are probably in the center of the dance floor at medyo nahihilo na talaga ako...

 "Whoaw, easy dude." Nagulat ako ng biglang may dumikit na lalaki sa akin and he's really flirting and dancing with me... 

 While my focus is on the guy.Ellie took the chance to get away.

 "Enjoy girl." Ellie waved her hand and slowly faded away from my view.. Sh*t did she just left me here....

 I have no idea who I am dancing with. A lot of guys are just coming near and I'm just grooving.. The spirit of alcohol indeed hit me.

 While on the dance floor, glasses of beer also keeps on coming. Hindi ko na namamalayan kung saan nanggagaling.. All I did was grab a glass and drink while I continuously dance with every man trying to flirt with me.

 Whoaw, this feels great.. I am jumping, enjoying and shouting..But despite the happiness and fun I am feeling in that moment, Tears were also flowing from my eyes... Siguro nga kayang makalimot ng isip pero hindi ng puso...Deep inside I am really hurting...

 Hindi ko na alam kung gaano ako katagal sa dance floor..Hilong hilo na talaga ako so I decided na bumalik na sa table namin.. Habang palapit ako sa mesa namin napansin kong wala pa sina Ellie doon.. Hmp. Maybe they are still on the dance floor...Nagkibikit balikat na lang ako and sit down.Hapong hapo na ako at halos nagdidilim na ang paningin ko...I am totally wasted...

 "Hey, I never knew I have a companion on my table tonight? ." Bigla akong napatingin sa lalaking nagsalita sa may likod ko... Sh*t umiikot ang paningin ko....

 "Hey lady are you okay?" I can hear the man talking to me pero unti unti na akong nalulunod sa kawalan.. My system was indeed shutting off...Draining every energy I have... I'm trying hard but then, I just can't help it... Sh*t I'm losing consciousness.

--------------------------