(PLATONIC) Klee x Diona

Klee watched as Lumine climbed up the tree. They were in Starfell Valley, collecting matsuake mushrooms and apples that Diona had requested for her drinks, when Klee saw a crystalfly high up in a tree. She wanted to capture it and bring it to Diona as a gift, because she always gives Klee delicious drinks when they played together, and Klee wanted to gift her friend something in return.

"Hurry, Lumi, it's gonna fly away!!" Klee declared, throwing her arms up in the air as Lumine starts to lose her footing on the rough bark.

"I'm trying, Klee! Climbing a tree isn't easy." Lumine starts to slip and scramble on the tree. She stays there, struggling for a second before falling backwards off the tree and into the grass. She groan and sit up, watching the blue crystalfly flutter away, further and further from her reach. Klee stares at it as it flies away, her little red eyes lit up with sadness. She walks over to Lumine and sits down, crossing her arms and sighing dramatically. "Come on, Klee! We'll find something even better for Diona!" Lumine sets her hand on Klee's shoulder, looking her in the eyes and smiling.

"Really?" Asks Klee, looking back up at Lumine. She smiles and grabs Klee's hand, helping her up. 

Hours later, after hours of searching, they finally found a special swordfish to give to Diona. They found it by accident when Klee fell into the water. Klee was now on her way to Cat's Tail (Barbara walked her there), carrying a bag with the swordfish for her friend. 

To be continued <3