Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Y/n POV

Three months later...

Sexual content below...

It's been three wonderful months and Taehyung was an amazing boyfriend, I was surprised when he stopped the kiss a couple months ago when I told him yes to a relationship, we have been inseparable since then, he treats me like a princess but all we ever did was hold hands, kiss or cuddle. He would never take it to the next level, it's like he was proving to me that sex does not make nor keep a relationship we have gotten to know each other well over the past months he was a brilliant person and news of us being together spread like wildfire his parents even try talking him out of being with me but eventually accepted me, right now I was at his condo under his sheets waiting for him, I have slept in this bed so many times but tonight I wanted him to make love to me, that is why I am naked under the blanket.

"You are still awake baby?" He asked as he climbed into bed with me.

"Hmm, I was waiting for you," I said.

He always sleeps in his boxers so when he pulled me to him our body touched.

He rubbed down my back.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking at me.

"I want you Tae," I whispered, kissing his neck.

"I am not with because of sex baby" he said kissing my head.

"I know that is why I want to be yours" I said, climbing on top of him and kissing his lips, his hands running down my back.

"Are you sure?" He asked when we came up for air.

"Yes, now stop talking and make love to me" I said.

"Your wish is my command beauty" he said with a laugh and held my hip and rolled us over so that I was below him.

I pushed his boxers down his hip and he kicked it off.

He kissed every inch of me, making me moan.

He was sucking my breast making my back arch as he pulled one of my nipples in his mouth and the other one pinched the other nipple.

I was dripping wet when his hands rubbed between my legs. He made me moan but then he slowly pushed a finger in me.

"Fuck that feels so good" I said and he chuckled.

"You are so wet for me" he said, pumping his finger in and out of me, I could not talk...

"And so tight" he whispered then kissed my lips pulling out his finger and rubbing his dick against me.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and he pushed in slowly. I bite my lips and held his shoulders tight.

"You alright?" He asked, swallowing hard.

"Y-es" I said and he pushed in some more.

"Fuck you are so tight" he said.

Then he pushed in fully making me scream and a tear to escape my eye.

"Dammit baby I am so sorry, I didn't want it to hurt more so I thought if I make it fast it will be less painful" he said holding his lower body still as he pepper kisses on my face.

"It's ok baby, move now" I said.

He moved slowly at first but then it felt so good I wanted more.

After a while I was begging for more and he went harder and faster.

"Come for me y/n" I didn't know how but my body responded because I felt a sweet sensation as I came screaming.

He came afterward in me...

"I love you y/n" he said, kissing my forehead and pulling out slowly.

"I love you Taehyung" I whispered...