Discovery

Sabre's POV

As I look up at Origin laughing, I felt my blood boil as I look around seeing all the steves he hurt, all laying unconcious,  I then remember something important, I chuckle slightly Origin looked at me confused.

"Ah..It's so cute seeing you think that..your the creator of steves when really, You're just really powerful, Everyone sees this as a world but to my eyes...This is just a game.... and I MADE IT" I say finishing the creative mode command and press enter.

"Sabre have you gone mad? I am the the original steve! And the creator!" He says with some agression.

"Oh?" I say as I start hovering off the ground and look at him smirking.

"WHAT?!" I hear him shout with anger and annoyance.

"You see where I come from, People like me are like gods, legends, monsters...Whatever their title was they could do anything as they desire, They could create and destroy, Some are more powerful then others. But you see in this world.." I summon a netherite sword and continue "IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!" I say striking at Origin.

Origin flinchs a little but blocks my attack, Me and Origins swords clash over and over until I knock his sword out if his hand and knock him to the ground too.

"Burn into ashes.." I mumble as lighting surrounds Origin as the lighting blinds me, after 20 seconds the blinding light disappears and so does Origin, I sigh in relief and look behind me to see most of the steves wake up, I go up to Yellow steve with a leather chest plate and ask "What happened here?!" "Sabre?" The one of the many injured steves asked "Yeah it's me, what happened here?" I ask concerned "Wait...WEREN'T WE JUST FIGHTING ORIGIN?!" He shouts and tries to get up but fails "Hey don't try to do anything right now, your injured, Let's go back to the Rainbow Kingdom after the others wake up."

----------------------

(334)

It took way to long for this :') so here is some stuff that makes no sense :D