A Strange Craving

A floating figure floats around a white figure in front of the Leader's with a bored expression. They sigh and float towards a wall and phase through it, they tense up slightly but eased up and flew towards the gate. They phase through the gate cringing slightly at the feeling they get everytime they do that, they type on air for a few moments before becoming 100% opacity and falls to the ground, they interact with the air in front of them for a while before stopping. A feeling so overwhelming and foreign to the savior's body that it almost causes them to fall down, but they didn't using the support of a nearby tree. The feeling felt so weird to them, it was almost a hunger. A hunger waiting to be fed. The hunger for bloodshed and chaos. They knew the side-effects of this power and what it can do to the Players mind, it takes Players with a strong mind and a lot of willpower to ignore and even bury the hunger for chaos and havoc. They hated it, they hated the urge to cause chaos. They knew the side-effects, they took the precautions, but the hunger was overwhelming. It felt like the darkness all over again except this time, if they gave in without knowing, the world could collapse and portals could open to Origin- No, not even Origin knows where. This was the many tests this power gives to the Players, the test of willpower and mind. They grab their head as a sharp pain hits them. They open their inventory and took out a red potion before downing it within seconds as the pain vanished. They shake their head and ignore the nagging feeling as they opened up chat and typed in coordanates then teleporting to an old looking library and flew to a specific book. They opened it and began to read.

'Creative Mode

Creative mode is an ability Players have and only Players have. Think of the strongest Steve you know, The Steve that come in mind is Origin, right? Well, take the Player you know 'Sabre' and imagine him fighting that Steve. Seems like he would lose right?..Wrong. As I said Creative Mode is an ability Players have but some don't know they have it. Creative Mode can make the Players gods, they're able to break blocks instantly, create blocks out of nothing, make worlds, and shape the world how they like. It might seem like a dream come true right? Well with great power comes great side effects and responsibilities. This ability if known by all Players would be catastrophic. As many Players aren't sane and good. To put it lightly, many are insane. Portals could open to other dimensions no one knew existed, TNT would be falling over kingdoms and nations, and Withers could be flying overhead, all because one Player was bored. You, the reader, are probably wondering how do Players discover, or, remember this ability? Some great side-effects a Player can have if they use this ability for a long time are memory lost, identity change, and, most notibly, change of morals. All of these except for the first one seems not-to annoying right? Well, take one Player that discovered this ability for example; for safety reasons I will not be stating their name and only refer to them as Steve. They discovered this ability and began terrorising villages, soon kingdoms, then nations. Steve went from minor scares to TNT explosions. And as time went by they began to adopt the name 'Entity 303'. If you have heard the legends of Herobrine I think you know how this ends, if not, I'll tell you who Herobrine is first. Herobrine is another Player who discovered this ability, much like Entity, they too started terrorising villages, then kingdoms, then nations. In an old history book that I wrote not too long ago, a battle insued that was so intense to the point the world shook as they attacked each other. This battle is one of the many battles that shook this world, the battle was dubbed 'Cruel vs Wicked'. Even though the way they terrorised the world were similiar, they were also very different. As Entity was crueler than Hero and Hero being more wicked than Entity.'

—————
(Words: 722)

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN