Recover.

-a day passed-

Rowan POV
I wake up. Dreading it. my body was very sensitive. And I was pretty sore but I didn't hurt. I blush...
Every single. Time. I think of yesterday I think of 2 things... One.. Am I crazy for doing this?. And two. I think I love. I think I love him..

I snap from my thoughts as I stand and I get dressed. I look in the  mirror. Blushing as the hickeys he left on my body glow a beautiful red shade. I don't regret anything I did with him.. It honestly felt very nice and not only that i made him feel good.

I finish getting dressed I grab my bag and my keys and I leave my room. I walk down stairs to be met with my mom.
"Good morning baby! " she said running over to me, touching my face.

To be honest. As crazy as it sounds I miss his touch..

"Hey mom" I say softly as she looks at me.
"You look tired darling" she spoke.
"I am but it's okay. " I speak softly to her. She smiled.
"Don't work yourself too hard please.. " she said. I shook my head and smiled a little.
"I won't. I promise.. It's about time I go. " I say as she smiled and hugged me one last time before I take my leave. I go out to my car and I get in. Starting it. I gently trail my finger up my thigh.. I bite my lip as I slide my hand up my shirt. I close my eyes. Laying my head on the wheel. I moan slightly. I lean back in my seat. I bite my lip before I could not take the sensitivity anymore.

What... What am I fucking doing..

After a moment of gathering myself I drive to school. I get out and I grab my things.. My posture was terrible..

My friends ran over to me.
"HEYYYY! " one if them yell, slapping me on the back.
"ah! " I yell out in pain as they all look at me.
"Hey.. You okay? " Savanna asked.
"Y-yes I'm fine. " I very gently rub my neck as I spoke. We all walked inside. Talking and laughing. We all go to class.

-a few hours after lunch-

I sit in class. Drawing small figures on my paper. Not paying attention... I seriously could not get him off my mind.. I for real think I have a problem..

Dominic POV
I walk into the school building. I had a few friends in his class so I knew where he was although nobody knew my intentions. I walked to the classroom and I open the door. Sliding my hands into my pockets. Their professor looked at me. Everybody else did also.  I look at Rowan. He seemed to be very distracted. A girl looked at me. Her face turned red almost immideatly. I glare at her. And then away.
"Omg! He looked at me look at him! " she whispered loudly to the girl next to her who looked at me. I walk up the steps and into the row where Rowan sat I very gently grab his arm and I pull him up to me. My friends look at me. Confused. Rowan looked at me and blushed.
"D-dominic! " he said. Flustered and confused. I gently pull him down to the floor begining to walk out before I pull him in, kissing him.  His hands up against me very gently as I walk out of the class still making out with him. He began making out with me back. He grabbed at my shirt wanting me closer as I slammed him up against the wall in the middle of the hallway. I slid my hand up and held his throat without squeezing.
Pulling away from the kiss softly. I make eye contact with him.
"I'm sorry.. For intruding it's just after yesterday I needed to feel your lips on mine again" I whisper into his ear.
"D-dominic... I-in couldn't s-stop thinking about you.. " he spoke softly.

"I-in feel like I'm g-going insane.. " he said as tears began streaming down his face as he looked away.
I very gently let go of his neck. I pull him in. Hugging him tightly. He cried on me a little.
"You are not insane... I couldn't sleep thinking about you. And not only that. I was a bit rough. So wandering if you were alright also lingered in my mind. " I say, rubbing his back slightly.
"I will be right back. " I say as I walk inside, grabbing his things gs I walk out. Everybody watches me. Stunned. I walk out. Grabbing his hand gently. Walking out to his car. Putting his things gs inside. I walk to my car parked right beside his.
(Photo ✨)

I get In and I pull him into my lap, closing the door

(Get used to it 😂 it has a smut warning for a reason ✨)

He lifted up and began kissing me. I kiss him, holding his waist down. It got hot really quick. He opened his teary eyes and looked at me.
"I-in want you m-more. " he spoke softly. I smile and I pull his shirt off but he was glued to me. I kiss him. Sliding my hand up his shirt.
I pull away, licking his neck. Sucking on his Adams Apple. He tilted his head backwards and moaned.
"N-not t-there ah!! ~" he moaned. I played with his nipples. Kissing his neck. Leaving even more hickeys. He leaned down. I felt him reach for the handle to the seat. I gently grab his hand and I show him where it's at he pulled it and I help him lean the seat back a little bit but not too much. I felt him reach to the front of the seat, behind him to a lever that pulled the seat back. He moved down and unzipped my pants pulling my cock out.

Here we go again. ~

Authors Note: AHHHHHH! I'm so excited to write this 😂😂😂😂 cyaaaa! Enjoy~ ✨❤