Epilogue

Four months later, Tommy walked into Tubbo's funeral.

Schlatt was there, so was his sister, Puffy. Phil, Ranboo, Quackity, apparently they were friends. Other's too, Tommy didn't know them.

Techno had come with Tommy. He was his guardian after all. Techno kept his arm around Tommy's shoulders through the entire procession. Then, when everyone had gone home and it was only Ranboo, Schlatt, Phil and Techno left, Tommy walked up to Tubbo's gravestone, tears filling his eyes.

Techno watched him go, knowing that there was nothing to say or do to comfort his grieving brother. He watched Tommy read the gravestone.

Tubbo.

A son, a friend, a brother.

Everyone knew, even through their short time together, Tommy and Tubbo were like brothers.

May he rest in peace, in a field full of bees.

"We cannot cure the world of sorrows, but we can choose to live in joy." Joseph Campbell

2010-2021

Techno walked over, and stood by his brother's side, letting him cry, not saying a word.

Phil watched his two boys, each lost in their grief, but staying together instead of drifting apart. He came over, letting Ranboo deal with Schlatt, and watched as Tommy's tears streamed down his face, turning into Techno's side. Techno held Tommy close, Phil holding Techno and Tommy.

Then Tommy turned and, with a deep breath, laid Tubbo's bee plushie on the ground, hoping that, wherever he was, Tubbo could have it. And that he was happy. And while he was doing it, he knew one thing.

Tubbo and Tommy were finally at peace.