Chapter 1

Scott sat quietly on the windosill, gazing out the window of his castle waiting for Jimmy. Scott giggled to himself, obliviouse that the Codfather was standing right behnd him. "Why are you laughing Petal?" Jimmy asked, putting an arm around Scott's waist, carefully avoiding the hybrid's wings as the elvin ruler whipped around, suprised. "Nothing, nothing. When did you get here?" Scott said, scooting over so that Jimmy could sit next to him. "Just now Petal. Did you miss me?" Jimmy's eyes lit up as Scott started to laugh. The sight was rare to the other rulers, but to Jimmy it happened frecuently. Yet that didn't stop Jimmy from taking it in. "Of course I missed you Jimmy! Do you know how boring it gets here?" Scott whined, the tsundere sighed, he always missed the sweet and silly Codfather. How did I ever live before this?

    Before Scott and Jimmy fell in love, Scott had always been quite cold. He would only speak at Lizzie's meetings whenever he found a flaw, or wanted to add to something. Fortunately, that had sparked the Codfather's intrest in him. How he acted, talked, things like that. And then their relationship started. Well, their relationship started on accident really, everyone was playing spin the bottle and when it was Jimmy's turn it landed on Scott. After that, if you ever wanted to find Jimmy, just find Scott.

    "My Petal." Jimmy announced all of a sudden, drawing Scott's attention back to him. "My Codboy." Scott replied, laughing as Jimmy started to sputter and yell at the nickname. "I AM NOT CODBOY!?" Jimmy finally managed to get out after a few minutes of pointless rambling. "Of course you aren't" Was all Scott said, giving his boyfriend a quick kiss, and cuddled into Jimmy's chest as he looked out the window once again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, first chapter of a new book! Do you like it? Warning: This will be the oppisite of the 'Enemies to Lovers' plot. This will be a 'Lovers to Enemies (And back?) plot. I hope you like it so far. My sleep scheduale is whack so so will the updating scheduale of this.

Have a great day/afternoon/night!

-May

Words: 362

~~~~~~~~~~