Behind the Masquerade

Notes:

Same day as the last chapter

The pictures aren't what the characters look like, they're just outfits of each character

None of the pictures are mine

Y/n= your name

(f/c)= favorite color

(p/s)=preferred shoes

(N/n)=Nickname

Y/n drove Farrah, Freya, and Atlas, to her house to get ready. The masquerade ball was that night, weird to hold it on a Thursday, but Y/n didn't question. She was excited to go anyway. Y/n and their friends have prepared for weeks. After everyone was done getting ready, they would go to pick up Micheal and Justin, who were getting ready together.

Y/n begged for her mom to pay for everyone's outfits and masks, it was worth it. While everyone was getting ready, they ate pizza.

"Guys, should we get ready now?" Y/n asked.

"I think we should," Atlas replied, getting up.

"Okay, Atlas, your stuff is in the guest bathroom. Freya, your stuff is in the guest bedroom. Farrah, your stuff is in my brother's old room," Y/n told everyone as they all rushed to their respective areas.

~Time Skip about 20 minutes~

"Oh, my lord! I love this color," Atlas said while walking in. Atlas was wearing a velvet purple dress that hugged their body, the back was open and layered nicely. They paired it with white lace gloves. Their mask was a stiff dark purple lace with white gems around it, the mask only covered their eyes. All of which she paired with a pair of dark purple heels.

 All of which she paired with a pair of dark purple heels

"You look amazing, Atlas!" Freya said, walking in right after them

"You look amazing, Atlas!" Freya said, walking in right after them. Freya was wearing a dark blue velvet suit, the coat flared out at the bottom. The turtle-neck she wore under the coat was white with blue lace details. The mask she held was a dark blue lace with gems around the eyes, the mask only covered her eyes. She paired everything with a pair of black dress shoes.