~Sixteen~

"You're lucky I had to bathe my 5 year old cousin when I was 15, so I know how to bathe people."

I give her a loud chuckle. I slap my hand against the wall and Audrey starts to take off my clothes. Obviously my drunk ass was going to comment on that.

"Ooooooooooo..... taking my clothes off are we?..."

"Shut up... Don't put any ideas into my mind."

"Buuuuuuut I wanna put ideas into your mind......"

I poke her nose with my finger, moving forward and giving her a deep kiss. My hand shifts to the back of her head and pushes her head into mine, allowing me to explore her mouth more.

But she pulls her head back and she was surprised.

"Not now, ok?"

"Sure..."

I roll my eyes and she continues to take off my clothes until I stood completely naked in front of her.

"Like what you see?"

I move my body forwards and lick my lips seductively. Remember, I was very intoxicated. Very.

"I won't shower you.... I'll just leave your horrible, booze smelling ass on the floor."

"Noo!! Come on!!! Don't do this to meeeee."

I whined, pleading with her. I think it made her a little hot. She does like being in control. Gently, she shoves me into the shower and starts to shower me.

"I like how you're running your hands all over me...."

I start to chuckle crazily.

"Come up here..."

I pull her up to my face, and I kiss her again. I was getting her clothes wet, and she was trying to push me off of her.

"I told you to stop it..."

"Well clearly I'm not a good girl..."

I run my finger along her jawline and she sighs, clearly frustrated about what I was doing to her. She harshly grabs my finger and turns off the shower, before pinning me to the wall, the soap bar out of sight.

"You obviously can't keep your hands to yourself."

"Of course... You're just standing there... And I'm naked in front of you...I don't know how you can resist yourself."

"You're making my patience wear thin, Vivian..."

We were millimeters apart, and her hand was sliding down my smooth body, coated with water.

"You pushed for this.. just remember that..."

In the next 30 seconds, she was also down to her underwear, making me even more aroused.

"Aren't you taking advantage of me?"

"You pushed for this...."

Her hand was now lingering near my crotch area, and I was getting more twitchy. Jutting my hips forward, she backs off, leaving me frustrated.

"You're taking too longgggg..."

I whined again, and it only spurred her on. I could see it in her eyes that she had something evil in mind, and she was giving me vibes that I was about to regret ever pushing her to this extent.

Trisha's POV (Continuation from chapter 15)

I heard a couple of knocks on my door, and I armed myself with a frying pan as I slowly approached the door.

Looking through the peephole, I saw that it was just Kristen.

I open the door, shifting the pan down from my fighting stance to just a crazy woman holding a frying pan and answering the door.

"Oh Kristen! Hey. Ignore the pan."

She nods with her lips pressed firmly as she moves into my house.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well.... I kinda.... I kinda got evicted from my apartment."

She rubs the back of her head sheepishly, and I place the pan down before wrapping my arm around her shoulder, guiding her to the couch.

"Evicted? W-what happened?"

"Y'know, rent.... either way... I was thinking, if it's not too much, could I stay here? Just.... just till I find another place."

She's the manager of a rather popular cafe, and her apartment isn't high end... something's off here.

"I don't want to like... be a busybody, but... it seems weird that a cafe manager who lives in an apartment that isn't crazy on rent would have trouble paying, well, rent. What's going on?"

Kristen sighs, knowing that I must have figured something out about her little work of fiction. She pushes her fringe upwards.

"Ok fine, you figured me out. I just couldn't bear to spend time away from you."

Her hand shifts to grab mine, and I let her. She intertwines her fingers with mine, giving me a warm smile.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't feel that this felt so right. It felt like I had my life all figured out. The answer was right here, holding my hand.

"Funnily enough, I was wondering whether you'd show up. I missed you too."

I gently kissed her hand and she seemed to react nicely to it, looking at me with eyes that gave me a warm feeling.

Moving our hands away, I bring my mouth up to her lips. I suck her in, tugging on her lip. She moans, her upper lip untouched by me.

I clasp my lips onto hers, my tongue ravaging around and tasting her whole.

"Mm..."

Her low mumbling makes me chuckle slightly as I continued to kiss her, my hands roaming over her back.

Much to my dismay, she breaks the kiss and gulps down, sighing.

I was out of breath, panting. Confused, I took it that she doesn't want to do this right now.

"Why'd you stop?... Was it-was it not good?"

Kristen chuckles, shaking her head. She slaps her thigh and looks back at me.

"No, it was the best. I just, I'm so tired."

"Ohh.... It's ok, we can always do it another time. Besides, you'll need all your energy when you're with me."

Smirking, she rolls her eyes and pulls me out of the couch as we held hands and headed to the bathroom. Does that sound weird? I meant, we were going to get ready for bed.

And so, our day ended with me and Kristen falling asleep in the same bed. Peace settled, and I slept like a baby.

Vivian's POV

"Don't ever test me like that again. Ok?"

I wasn't even that coherent anymore. I was drunk and I was physically tired from the dancing and now this.

Getting off of me, she rolls and plops down onto the bed, clearly tired after what we just did. Looking at the time, we had spent 30 minutes. All she did was tease and tease and tease and edge the fuck out of me until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Lesson learnt."

Chuckling, we both headed to sleep, and the next morning, it was blissful.

(sorry for the long wait, i started to write a fanfic on ao3 and couldnt stop writing it. also, im sorry if this chapter falls short of your expectations, but i just wanted to push something out)