Chapter 3: Kimberly learning of Ryan and Lauren sex scenes / Relationship

Kimberly POV

I'm home cooking breakfast for my husband as I'm cooking my husband comes in the kitchen and said that he wanted to talk to me and I told him that I wanted to talk to him too so after we ate we into our living room sat on the couch and started talking he told me he wants an annulment and I said I agree. I told him that I know about the affair between him and Lauren and I know about them having a  relationship / affair and he said I know about your friend that's a rapper that you been fooling around with too.

He said I'm not going to stop fucking her and are together so if it's just a sexual relationship between you and him then go ahead be with him cause I don't care. I also told him I know y'all fucked on the set of one of the scenes of the episode that you did too because I was there when you fucked that whore and he said so I don't care and she's not a whore but I'm glad you saw I wanted you to be there to see us fucking so you could file for an annulment. I said oh I definitely am and he said good so I can go and marry Lauren now. I was angry so I slapped him in his face and packed all of my things and I went to stay with my sister for now.

Lauren's ig post

laurenlondon: Hey Lover

laurenlondon: Hey Lover.... This is more then a crush.... #everyday 😍
iamkaren and 150,550 more
comments:
iamkaren❤️ y'all look so good together
laurenlondon: thanks. He's my man and future husband. ❤️
ryanpaevey: I sure am baby doll 😘 @iamkaren thanks friend
iamkaren: @ryanpaevey your welcome friend

I've kinda messing around with my bestfriend who is a rapper and an entrepreneur by the name of nipsey hussle here and there but I'm not gonna lie I'm in love with him and he much sexier then my husband I'm actually in love with him and have been for awhile eventhough we are not dating yet we are in love.

I'm leaving as Ryan and filing the annulment as soon as tomorrow and move on with my life with Ermias. Ermias and I are deeply in love and I've known him longer then I have Ryan but I got with Ryan first and Ermias was with his girlfriend at the time. I'm ready to be with Ermias.

I caught Ryan fuck that whore on set of the house that they were filming in the down stairs part of the house as I walked downstairs to where I was told he was at I heard moaning coming from that whore and I heard him shit fuck baby tell you love me and her whore ass say I love you baby I bet your wife don't fuck you like how I do shitiiiit I love how your pounding into me baby give it to me fuck and him saying damn girl you fucking me better then my wife fuck I want you girl it pissed me off so after hearing them I reacted by turning on the light in the room and pulling him off of her hoe ass and started fucked her up and he pulled me off of her and told me to chill that's my woman that's when my heart dropped to my stomach it hit me right then and there that he was really cheating on me with this average looking hoe the whole time we were together I was hurt she smiled and said bye Felicia while he was kissing her on her neck as she pulled him closer to her and started kissing him on his lips.

I told him we are threw I took my wedding ring off and threw it at him and told him that I want an annulment as I started running off set as I was leaving I turned to face them he picked up the ring and put it in his jean pocket then went back to fucking her hoe ass I couldn't believe he really went back to fucking her ass after I caught him he's so cold after what he did to me and I only slept with Ermias once but now I don't feel guilty about it cause Ryan went out and had a whole new relationship on me and I never even had a relationship with Ermias we only kissed a couple time and fucked once and to think at the time I did I felt bad about doing what I did but now I'm glad I did and don't feel bad about it.

Them fucking (ignore the people in the pic pretend it's lauren and ryan)

It's all the proof that I need after I left the house where they were filming the episode I went straight to an attorney office and told them my situation and that I want a speedy annulment so they drew up the papers and I signed now they are goin...

It's all the proof that I need after I left the house where they were filming the episode I went straight to an attorney office and told them my situation and that I want a speedy annulment so they drew up the papers and I signed now they are going to mail Ryan a copy so he can sign them. My soon to be ex husband signed the annulment papers and now I'm a free woman and free to be with Ermias.