Chapter 4: Kimberly and Nipsey's Relationship

Kimberly POV

I got a annulment from my ex husband which I'm very happy about and have been with Ermias ever since. He truly makes me happy he handsome kind gentle and attentive. You see I knew Nipsey since 2008 and we were always friends I was attracted to him and I believe he was always attracted to me but he got with his now ex girlfriend. I love him to pieces he would say to me Kim you were always there 4 me more so then anyone else including my now ex girlfriend I love you and you definitely deserve better then your sorry ex husband.

I smiled and said I always wanted to be with you but you got with your now ex girlfriend Amina and I got with Ryan. He hid his affair well I didn't know he was cheating until I caught him in the act after that I had our marriage annulled.

Now that Nipsey and I are together I'm truly happy with our relationship because we started off as friends all this before before I got with Ryan and while I was with him so our bond was so strong especially now that we are together we are even stronger.

We made mad passionate love for the second time and I purposely wasn't on my birth control pills and he wasn't wearing a condom and it feels so good that we are making love all night long he felt so damn good too after we were done I laid in his loving arms until we fell asleep.

The next morning I got up feeling a lil sick so I got up ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet a couple times. I figured I might be pregnant so after I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and my mouth I left out of the bathroom and woke up Ermias and said baby I'm going to go to the store I'll be right back and he said okay baby be safe please I love you and I said I will baby I love you too so I left and drove to walgreens

 I figured I might be pregnant so after I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and my mouth I left out of the bathroom and woke up Ermias and said baby I'm going to go to the store I'll be right back and he said okay baby be safe please I love y...

Once I got there I bought a pregnancy test and a bottle of water then I left and drove back to Ermy's house went into the bathroom and took the test it felt like forever but then I saw the result and it said pregnant

I rushed out and to him and has a huge smile on his face he said babe I know it's sudden but I'm ready to be a father it's all I wanted just with the right woman and you are the one for me baby I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me back this ma...

I rushed out and to him and has a huge smile on his face he said babe I know it's sudden but I'm ready to be a father it's all I wanted just with the right woman and you are the one for me baby I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me back this man is beautiful inside and out.