twe

Last chapter~

Glistening stars in the sky, randomly the wind flowed gently caressing the raven hairs, as Jungkook took a deep breath of the humid air.

His eyes fluttered as another breeze swayed around him.

His Adam bobbed when he took a gulp and his pupils tried shifting the gaze from the moonless sky to the figure beside him.

The latter helded a pretty frown as he was also staring deep at the sky, which was void of any celestial body which steals rays from the sun, which also was the reason why he was currently frowning.

They were both standing on a grassy ground, near a still lake, empty of any beings nearby.

Together but having a safe distance between them while they both were silent once they got down from the car and trailed their way into the empty ground.

The ambience surely was silence, unlike their heavy thoughts which screamed in audibles.

Although, Both were thinking of distinct things but similarities between them are remarkable.

The voices never stopped for Jungkook, as last Taehyung had left him alone in his penthouse neither did Taehyung's once he got out of the younger's abode.

Almost as if they were irking them to an instinct, leaving them to have several restless nights and exhausted work schedules.

Taehyung didn't seemed to notice, as much as Jungkook could feel cause the actor hasn't even glanced at his side, since the moment Jungkook's been staring at his side profile.

Merging the latter with his past self without even letting him know-Or Jungkook's subconscious self didn't let know himself.

And when he did, he hoped it was better like that,

As what brings the night together, makes them apart too...

Jungkook's chest tightened at his inner voice.

He still came even after he thought I had left him?*

Because simply that's what it was,

Jungkook has been attending those reunion for almost four consecutive years now, and not even once he heard his classmates mentioning his visit or something after the day Taehyung left for Hollywood and suddenly the return of the star only made Jungkook restless at the thought of simply what if , and still in that there wasn't a single scenario of how they have united too.

Taehyung left him, why he would be back- was always Jungkook's mantra even when his dreams did try to make him settle.

And still it wasn't true,

Taehyung didn't left him,
And he's here..with him, looking at the stars and drifting clouds to nowhere.

Jungkook looked at his shoes, blinking his eyes and his fingers turned into a petite fist, he stepped his left foot behind, and as he expected Taehyung didn't even notice.

The latter was too deep in his thoughts that when the younger stood behind instead of standing right beside him, he didn't know, he was too lost in his own jumbled thoughts to get them straight and he sighed.