e

"Thank you.."

Jungkook said as the food he ordered was place infront of him and simultaneously Taehyung have a stomcah fluttering quick smile and mumbled a "thank you"

"Your welcome, please enjoy" Saying this the steward turned around on her heels.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, the younger one was all silent.

But it's fine, he couldn't find anything to say anyway, he was just glad that Jungkook was at least sitting in the opposite.

He smiled, before picking up his spoon as he reminisced his past, it just felt like the day after they had sex for the first time and Jungkook was actually mad at himself and all silent so much that he was furious at Taehyung instead.

How much Taehyung used to annoy the heck out of the younger just to go on a date and Jungkook did used to avoid him thinking Taehyung is the rich brat but as he started realizing what Taehyung was doing wasn't just to woo him but actually it was all coming from his heart and after weeks of making Taehyung go through hassle he did went on a date, one date turned to another and when they got serious even they don't know, it felt like it was bound to happen and they couldn't be more happier.

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows as he noticed a small smile lingering on the Hallyu star's face, while he devoured the food.

He sighed, before placing his spoon down.

"There wasn't any shooting going on near my studio, Taehyung..."

Taehyung was so close to getting a coughing fit, he instantly raised his head and blinked when he heard Jungkook's voice.

Jungkook shook his head knowing Taehyung had nothing to say, nothing to defend himself.

"What are we doing here, Taehyung?" He questioned and Taehyung wore a puzzle look.

He wanted to say, 'baby, to eat?' But decided against seeing Jungkook looked anything but in a mood to joke.

He looked dead serious.

Taehyung chewed the bike he had and gulped before responding.

"Right, I wanted to spend time with you, that's why I lied." He mumbled, crisp and clearly. "But you wouldn't simply agreed if I said I want to take you one a dinner date, would you?"

And it was time for Jungkook to press his lips together since he didn't had anything else to say, apart from 'yes' he really wouldn't have agreed.

"Let's resume eating?" Taehyung mumbled, continuing to eat his platter.

Meanwhile, Jungkook simply looked at his plate, not feeling that much of an appetite. Still he raised his fork and began eating slowly.

As his mind drifted over on the same thing he kept thinking.

Taehyung misunderstood just like him, but he still came back.

"What would you have done, if..I really left you?" Jungkook asked, eyes no longer watching Taehyung who once again halted his hand's motion.

"I thought it was clear" after a pause Taehyung smiled and ate the food in his spoon.

"But.. don't you think it's clear that we won't go anywhere" Jungkook says.

Taehyung looked up at him and without anything else he tried finishing his food.

Clearly showing his disinterest to converse on that matter, which is why Jungkook didn't press on that and silently they both finished their dish.

"Here is the bill you've asked for, Mr. Kim"

The actor nodded, picking up the bill from the table while the waiter took a deep breath and tried calming himself internally.