Plot Twist

"thank God for plot twist like you"

~~

Haruto sighed for the nth time today, waking up to this boring life again. His student life is a cycle of waking up, get ready for school, eat, class, eat, another set of boring class, went home, eat, sleep and wake up again.

Wonder why he won't try something new? Well he's a coward, playing safe is his motto. Friends? Not really that close, and the fact that they got separated basing on their school preferences as they went to college, yeah everyone, he's completely a loner.

It's been 2 years, and Haruto wasn't really living his life happily, can't blame him he find it more comfortable than to engage in dramas he isn't interested. People bored and annoyed him to hell, he doesn't need anyone to entertain himself, his belief of course.

He's been staring at his pantry for about 15 minutes already, he's hungry but can't cook anything as he was out of stock. Guess i have to shop today, might as well eat something outside.

He lazily dragged himself towards his room to change. After he is satisfied on what he looks he immediately head out.

~~

Haruto isn't the type of shopper who list all what he needs to buy, and every shelves he needs to stop and whenever something gets his attention, he'll buy it. Whether it's necessary or not.

He is currently eyeing every single product of a certain shelf. He is very sure something in here is what he need, but he really can't tell what it is. He sighed and inspected again, forehead now creased.

His focus then interrupted when suddenly a guy put his trench coat to Haruto's trolley. He looked at the guy, but what it did next startled him and weirded him out. The guy suddenly removed Haruto's hand who is holding the trolley and immediately wrapped his arms around the young man's waist. Haruto who is really shocked can't even move, he just blink a couple of times, clueless of what is happening. He started getting conscious when some of the shopper's eyes were on them. Though it wasn't the kind of judging look, he still kind of conscious. He harshly inhaled, unintentionally sniffing the guy's scent who is still currently hugging him, how come a guy would smell sweet like him? Why he didn't pushed the guy away is a mystery for him too, he honestly don't know what to do. Oh god, is he crazy? Does he know me?

"did you find Junkyu?"

"ah, how are we supposed to find him in this crowd!"

"aish! That traitor, he promised to treat us lunch if he lose! "

"i'm gonna bury him alive if i saw him, aish!"

Haruto heard the guy who is hugging him chuckled softly, he would be lying if he would say he doesn't feel goosebumps just hearing it.

"uh--"

"shhh" he was about to talk when the other silence him.

"let's just go, i'm gonna call his brother"

"he better hide from us, i'm gonna skin him alive before burying"

"shut up, we sound like some serial killer hunting his next prey"

"Junkyu is making me one"

The guy peeked through Haruto, Haruto also looked at his back and saw 3 guys walking out of the grocery department. He felt the other's hand loosen up, and why he was disappointed at that is another mystery for him. He faced the guy again, who is now smiling brightly at him. Still quite close, i might get blind. Okay mister that's cringe!

"hi! I am Junkyu by the way, Kim Junkyu" the guy introduced himself, extending his hands for a handshake. Haruto accepted it and introduced himself too.