CHAPTER 4

Faith sits in her bedroom playing with her necklace as she thinks about her mother when her phone rings She answers the phone talking quickly with the person on the other end.

"Alright, I'll be right there." Faith said hanging up the phone grabbing her jacket, she jumps out of her window landing on her feet 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faith runs through the front door of the McCall home nearly knocking over Melissa but she grabs her by the arm gently making sure that she doesn't fall. Faith runs up the stairs towards Scott's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scott is sitting on his bed talking to Andrea when Faith runs into the room moving out of the way as Jayson and Stiles burst into room. 

"What did you find? How did you find it? Where did you find it?" Sties exclaimed. "And, yes, I had a lot of Adderall so just tell us what you found!"

"I found something at Derek Hale's house." Scott said

"What did you find?" Jayson asked

"There's something buried there, I smelt blood." Scott said 

"That's awesome, I mean that's not awesome." Stiles said when Faith gives him a weird look. "Whose blood was it?" He asked

"Don't know. But when we do. Your dad nails Derek for the murder." Scott said getting off his bed. Stiles grins leading Faith, Scott, Andrea and Jayson out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles, Faith, Scott, Andrea and Jayson walk into the waiting room.

Stiles points at a sign on the door next to them. "Hey."

"Okay." Faith and Scott and walk towards the door. They quickly get  the mourge without being seen, closing the door behind them, they look around not realizing how dark and cold a mourge really is until now. Due to their heightened senses, Faith and Scott can smell all of the dead bodies all at once making them want to vomit. Faith holds down the bile that is slowly raising up and walks towards a drawer that is labeled: JANE DOE-PARTIAL on it with Scott behind her. Preparing themselves, Faith slowly slides open the drawer and looks at Scott who nods indicating that the smell that they are both smelling from the body that they are looking at right now is the same as the one that Scott smelt at Derek's house. Quickly shutting the drawer, Faith and Scott rush out of the mourge making sure not to be seen, Faith and Scott make their way back to Stiles, Andrea and Jayson. Stiles hiding his face not so subtly with a brochure on the bones. Faith snatches it out of his hands startling Stiles. "The scents are the same." Stiles stands up quickly. "Faith/Scott are you sure?" They nod. "Positive." Stiles scoffs slapping his hands against his sides. "So Derek did bury the other half of the body on their property."

"Which means that we have proof that Derek killed the girl." Faith said

"Now, I say we use it." Stiles said and Faith grins slightly as he walks away. Faith follows after him. Jayson and Andrea share a look before walking after Stiles and Faith as Scott catches up rather easily.  

"How?" Faith asked. Stiles stops walking turning to his best friends. "Tell me something first Faith/Scott . Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek or because you want to play in the game and you were told you can't?"

Faith sighs rolling her eyes. "Stiles, there are bite marks on the legs, bite marks" Stiles nods "Okay, then we're gonna need shovels" They walk out of the hospital. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faith sits in the passenger seat of Stiles' jeep while Jayson, Andrea and Scott sit in the back. Faith has her head resting against the window.